Trusted Contributor

Re: If You Had A Meeting With The Higher Ups At QVC.......

Eliminate the phone calls.  Most of them are cringe-worthy and I immediately go to mute or change the channel.

Honored Contributor

look at shipping set up, it's archaic

or on Fashion or cooking or other theme days offer a free shipping after you spend x$

offer more products within the hour,

speech coach for the hosts too much vocal fry/uptalking going on, we don't want everyone sounding the same but educating your employees on the best way to present themselves is a good thing.

sometimes less chit chat and more product info, then the chit chat, and we don't need to know the minutae of the hosts lives.

Honored Contributor

Bring back Lisa Robertson....

Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

The TSV goes on for hours. The presentations are far too long.

Don't always need vendors for products.

More new products.

Not so many "made for tv" products

Please hire a voice coach for new hosts. A more modulated voice is much easier  on the ears.

The frenetic sales tactics are a turn off.

Hire an IT company that can work out all the bugs on the website.

I have been a customer since CVN.

I feel you. I do not watch the shows. I look at the videos for the products I want online.

Honored Contributor

I'd tell them the reason QVC is my only TV shopping outlet is that I've always gotten better merchandise from them than from any other TV shopping group and that if they have to decrease the quality of what they sell in order to attract new buyers, they will lose me.

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for animated thumbs upGreat answers.  We have some pretty smart posters on this board and the Q should be proud to have them as customers.

I know there are all kinds of compliments as well as complaints around the different forums scattered throughout this vast community.  But, I thought if it was all brought to one place, then perhaps, the higher ups could read everyone's suggestions and ideas and, perhaps, just perhaps they will take some of these into consideration.  After all, I think the posters here are some of the smartest shoppers around.......just saying!  Thank you for your input.  Higher Ups, if you are reading.....thank you for your consideration of these wonderful ideas.

Regular Contributor

Bring back the Quality.  It's the first word in your name but no longer seems to apply.

Honored Contributor

@evergreen wrote:

Bring back the Quality.  It's the first word in your name but no longer seems to apply.

The higher ups changed it at a meeting to be Quantity.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I like QVC, a lot.  Customer service has been great for me, without fail.  However, there's always room.....

*  Free s/h on all TSVs

*  More variety needed in most item categories

Less shows attached to permanent hosts; rotate (I do still like ITKWD to remain with David though - Smiley Happy)).  I think rotating will create less diva-like behavior (I have to be careful with my wording here), and result in more viewership & more sales.

*  Beauty category -- I know it's not possible that every product is for every woman.  But if they are going to have a TSV [especially] and the foundation is clearly not for a more diverse or deeper complexioned woman, they are truly missing sales. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

what suggestions would offer to them?  We have some pretty smart and savvy customers here and I have read some very excellent comments on things well done here and things that could use a little improvement.  What would your meeting likely consist of?

I am happy the majority of the time with QVC.  I think their customer care is excellent.  But, I would love to see some competitive prices and new items.

Your thoughts?

First more variety......and i am meaning different diverse products.....not 20 more beauty lines or shoe makers, or pocketbook manfacturers, etc.....different items.....

Secondly....SHORTER PRESENTATIONS......nothing will lose interest more then a presentation going on and on and on.....In the beginning of QVC i believe most presentations were more like 5 mins.....now you are lucky if there are 5 products in a hours time......................

Thirdly.......keep fashion hours strictly "fashion" hours and that goes to other specific named hours.....don't interject beauty products, jewelry, in fashion shows...cleaning products or unrelated TSV items into cooking shows....etc.  There are enough hours dedicated to TSV offerings.....................................

And if customers complain about certain hosts....QVC should listen .....they are representing the company and sometimes the complaints are legit.....