Respected Contributor

Re: If You Had A Meeting With The Higher Ups At QVC.......

The TSV goes on for hours. The presentations are far too long.

Don't always need vendors for products.

More new products.

Not so many "made for tv" products

Please hire a voice coach for new hosts. A more modulated voice is much easier  on the ears.

The frenetic sales tactics are a turn off.

Hire an IT company that can work out all the bugs on the website.

I have been a customer since CVN.

Respected Contributor

I don't think you're going to find any "excellent"  sales suggestions here.  You might try FB. 

Honored Contributor

Hire hosts with pleasant sounding voices only. Former Q hosts Lisa M. and Dave James, as well as current host Heather Hall on Evine are examples of a pleasant sounding voices IMO. Not many of the hosts on the shopping channels have a nice voice. 

Respected Contributor

For me, I am a well-satisfied customer. If anything, I think they should go the route like Amazon and Walmart, etc. with their shipping...offer an annual membership for free shipping on most products. Certainly, they could do that with clothing and jewelry items. It would encourage me to buy more. I always look at the cost + shipping when I am considering an item.

Also, I think when the shopping channels first began, you really felt you were getting very competitive pricing on whatever they were selling. Now, it seems that the prices have gone up, and their prices are fairly inline with standard prices in most stores.

Additionally, I think they could send out coupons to their customers so that they could take 15-30% off an item. When I get a 30% off coupon from Kohls, I'm in the store looking for something to buy...sometimes whether I need it or not. Often it is something classic (like a T-shirt) that I know I will need in the future...or maybe it is a gift for someone for Christmas.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

Bring back reduced shipping on multi items purchased from same brand

Develop a rewards program

Respected Contributor

HSN coupons and CLEARANCE prices are fabulous- IMPLEMENT

Fashion DESIGNERS, not just a spokesperson that APPROVES the design! Q is a large corporation, come out with a QUALITY line just for us. Linea, good example BUT let's see some HIGH END QUALITY FABRIC? I'm a little tired of just poly and I sweat in them.

As a long standing customer, I just don't feel QVC does anything to make us feel VALUED. I want to feel wanted and appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

Times have changed and QVC needs to "step up" their game when it comes to getting consumer dollars.

Out of the three tv shopping channels, I prefer HSN.  I like their GENUINE sales, free s/h on shoes, 20% coupons, FREE s/h on most TS, arcade, new vendors, modern fashion/shoes, quality, value, and convenience.

Other on line retailers offer free returns on items, flat shipping, gift with purchase, etc.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

Free shipping when you spend $50 or more

a special birthday gift -- like free shipping on item of your choice

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Get rid of the phone calls!!!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

If a return label is used, and a receipt is given as proof the item was being returned why should the consumer need to pay for insurance to return the item. Too often packages are said to be lost, or product not received in content, and the innocent customer pays the price.  Corporations have coverage for pilfering.