Trusted Contributor

Re: If You Could See Any Musical Performer or Group, Living or Dead, Who Would It Be?

I saw The Carpenters in 1973.

I would most want to see the original Beatles, Led Zeppelin, and LYNYRD SKYNRYD.

Honored Contributor

Re: If You Could See Any Musical Performer or Group, Living or Dead, Who Would It Be?

The Eagles and Stevie Nicks.

Trusted Contributor

We are going to Canada in September for an ACDC concert. And then in October to Pittsburgh to see Mark Knopfler (who was the lead in Dire Straits). I'm a huge Knopfler fan.

Yes, I'm a rocker.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Who I would have liked to see:

Janis Joplin and The Doors

Who I have seen:

Jimi Hendrix, Rolling Stones, Guns & Roses, Doobie Brothers, James Taylor, Boz Skaggs, Hall & Oates, Burce Springsteen, Fleetwood Mac, Van Morrison, Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, The Eagles, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Phil Collins, Tina Turner, Etta James, Buddy Guy, Neville Brothers, Tina Turner, Joe Cocker, Bonnie Raitt, Jeff Beck, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Paul Simon, Simply Red, Loggins & Messina, Kenny Loggins

Probably some others I can't recall right now.

Regular Contributor

I would have loved to see Michael Jackson , Queen and Abba
Esteemed Contributor

@baker wrote:

I saw Stevie Nicks in Philadelphia many years ago.  She was drunk and her performance was really bad.  She ended up cutting it short.  Big disappointment.  (I think she has since gotten her act together, though!)

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@baker wrote:

I saw Stevie Nicks in Philadelphia many years ago.  She was drunk and her performance was really bad.  She ended up cutting it short.  Big disappointment.  (I think she has since gotten her act together, though!)

Ya She has straightened up. I saw her in the late 80's during her hard partying times. And 3 times solo in the past 10 years. I just went to Fleetwood Mac in Oct and she sounded great.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Living------- Brian Setzer Orchestra

Deceased--ELVIS

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

There are many, but first popped to my mind when I read the question..Janis Joplin.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I'm thinking maybe Jim Morrison and the Doors.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...