Esteemed Contributor

Re: If You Could See Any Musical Performer or Group, Living or Dead, Who Would It Be?

David Bowie.  I've loved his music since I was about 16 (I'm 58 now).  Don't know why I never saw him perform live, but I'd love to.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: If You Could See Any Musical Performer or Group, Living or Dead, Who Would It Be?

wow...too many to count

Beatles

Sam Cooke

Jacksons

Janis Joplin

Bob Marley

Elvis Pressley

(young) Earth Wind and Fire

Tony Bennett

Phil Collins/Genesis

Ub40

Simply Red

Kenny G.

Chris Botti

and a LOT more

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

MGM - I'd loved to have seen Janis Joplin also!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've seen my favorite, Bon Jovi Heart, many times. I hope to go many more times in the future.

I saw Luther Vandross only once in concert.  Gone too soon, I would have loved to see him many times.

Chris Young is next on my list to see.......hopefully in the not too distant future.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

Would have loved to have seen Freddie Mercury & Queen.  But the one guy I am gonna just HAVE to see is Jimmy Buffet (where I got my signature from)Heart

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

Al Jarreau, Marcus Miller, and Will Downing.

Frequent Contributor

Janis Joplin - No one can make me "feel" music like her.

Marvin Gaye - Because I think is was very complex man with an incredible voice and not too bad on the eyes.

Amy Winehouse - Love her voice and lyrics.  Always touches my heart.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]
My favorite group ever, Pink Martini. I never get enough of seeing them live.

I love Pink Martini too I've been to there concerts every time they are performing at the Hollywood Bowl.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ooh, I also wished I had seen The Bee Gees and I even loved The Village People.  Smiley Happy   Those songs were all so up and fun and all 4 of the Gibbs boys sang so beautifully.  Sad that only one brother is left.  Smiley Sad

I think that 3 of my favorite concerts were Cher (I've always loved her!), Tina Turner (truly dynamic!), and The Eagles (wow - WAY beyond any expectations.  I also loved seeing Elton John - oh, so many.

Honored Contributor

I've been lucky enough to see so many amazing live acts, but I wish I'd seen The Police. I've seen Sting twice, but never The Police.