Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

If You Are Planning To Poison Your Spouse..

it probably is best Not to do a Google search regarding the amount of arsenic needed to kill and can arsenic be detected in an autopsy.

Dentist in Colorado poisoned his wife.  I guess he left a trail of breadcrumbs that led straight to him. Oh, surprise, he had a girlfriend.

Not the brightest bulb in the pack.  Wiley Coyote all but had a big red arrow from the Acme Sign Co. over his head.

I feel terrible for their 6 kids, can't even imagine.

Honored Contributor

Re: If You Are Planning To Poison Your Spouse..

He just could have went to a library and used the public ones also - so yes it was really dumb!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

How about the ones who (allegedly) supposedly buried their two children in their own back yard.......in their clearly marked pet cemetery.

'I don't get it'.   

Keep in mind that it could have been 'someone else' (a brother, etc.)......But, 'still'.........

Again, 'I don't get it'.

Keep in mind "Allegedly". 

I'll be watching much of the trial on Court TV. 

We will hear and see the evidence, circumstantial or otherwise.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I don't get the idea of murder being a better idea than just getting a divorce.  

Yeah, I get they don't want to split money and what not but, jeez, is sitting in jail for decades really a better outcome.  Chances are you are going to get caught.

Honored Contributor

Hadn't this guy ever heard of duckduckgo?   Woman LOL

FOR THE RECORD --------- 

Google saves every search you ever do ... FOREVER. 

No matter if you get a new device. 

Even decades later .... any search you've EVER done on Google can eventually be traced back to you.  

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

I don't get the idea of murder being a better idea than just getting a divorce.  

Yeah, I get they don't want to split money and what not but, jeez, is sitting in jail for decades really a better outcome.  Chances are you are going to get caught.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

This jerk has basically orphaned his kids.  Mom is dead and he'll be in jail practically forever.

Well, this is why the jails are full of stupid people ... they all get caught.

Respected Contributor

The suspect can pull a Casey Anthony and have a family member say it was them who was looking up the information.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2   He was so dumb to do that, I wonder what his girlfriend is like.  She can't be too smart either to get caught up with someone iike him.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 "it probably is best Not to do a Google search regarding the amount of arsenic needed to kill and can arsenic be detected in an autopsy."

It is also not a good idea to buy poison, hammers, rope, hatchets, etc. with a debit or credit card.  It should be cash only in these cases. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@lgfan 

The girlfriend must have enjoyed the um.. oh boy..I can't use the exact word..okay how about "enjoyed the Benefits" of her time with her married boyfriend.  She won't even be qualified for conjugal visits while he is locked up in prison.  For life, I hope.