Respected Contributor

If There Is A Season 2 Of Southern Charm, Thomas Ravenel Won’t Be Returning…Le Sigh

Reality Tea's latest on the show. Seems he's going to re-vamp his political career instead.

Le sigh is right....something about him makes him so likable. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor

Re: If There Is A Season 2 Of Southern Charm, Thomas Ravenel Won’t Be Returning…Le Sigh

I'll bet he'd win despite his recent trouble with the law. There's something likeable about him.

He was my favorite character on Southern Charm. Wonder if he'll marry the redhead now that she had the baby? Last I heard they were living in Key West.

Respected Contributor

Re: If There Is A Season 2 Of Southern Charm, Thomas Ravenel Won’t Be Returning…Le Sigh

On 6/4/2014 soxfan said:

I'll bet he'd win despite his recent trouble with the law. There's something likeable about him.

He was my favorite character on Southern Charm. Wonder if he'll marry the redhead now that she had the baby? Last I heard they were living in Key West.

It didn't say anything about her. So we'll see.

I wish he would come back to the show...but he has to what he has always wanted to do. It's in his blood.

Honored Contributor

Won't be the same without him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Valued Contributor

I am probably the only one that like Thomas and Catherine together.

I hope they get married. The baby is so beautiful. I thought they got

along really well together and think they love each other.

I don't care about the age.

Trusted Contributor

I think I perceive him as being somewhat charismatic because the conviction seems to have humbled him a bit; he's not as arrogant as the others, such as Whitney and Shep.

Super Contributor

I hope they get married also.

Respected Contributor

this is kinda sad news........he's one of the cast members I really liked....................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo