Respected Contributor

Re: If QVC went back to one channel

I never understood the addition of other channels, and never watched them.  I barely watch the main channel.  IMO, TV shopping is somewhat of a dinosaur way to shop.  Very boring.  I can usually find what I need to know about products online.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I never watched Q3/Beauty IQ whatever it was...and now that Q2 is all RERUNS, I dont watch that either....So I am down to one Q channel already.....

Adopt-a-Pet.com Blog Do cats like to watch TV? - Adopt-a-Pet.com Blog

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Add me to the list of those who enjoyed Q2.  I liked it because they had a lot more fashions shows it seemed and better clearance shows aired.  I never watched Beauty IQ because I never got that on my cable.

Now, I rarely if ever even watch the main channel.  Anytime I do a Q check, it's just boring merchandise.  I rarely watch HSN anymore either.  

Respected Contributor

No.  I never had an interest in the other channels. Not that they were on cable list to begin with, nor did I really look for them anyway.  Have only watched the main channel.

Regular Contributor

I'm another one who would miss Q2. I already miss the live programming. I think Quacker Factory was on Q2 more than the main channel and I really enjoy the Quacker Factory shows.  Love Angel!