Respected Contributor

Re: If QVC went back to one channel

Maybe, if they went back to just one channel, they'd go back to live 24/7 & wouldn't have the endless repeating of the TSV hour all night long over & over & over......

Honored Contributor

I never watched the other channels.  The main one is enough for me.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

NO!

Frequent Contributor

No, I don't watch any of their other channels.  With their stock not performing at all, they may very well go back to just 1 channel.  

Plus there is HSN that they own now.

Super Contributor

I wouldn't miss the other channels one bit!

Honored Contributor

no.    Hard to miss what you never tried.  

Besides —. I don’t shop enough anywhere to need to have so many choices

Esteemed Contributor

No.  I don't even watch the original QVC any more.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Never watced.  Two reasons... our cable did  not have it.  No way to see it.  And when all of a sudden we were flooded with QVC no REASON to watch.  I had already become a SOMETIME watcher anyway.  I am more of an online shopper with their sister company Zulily... shipping plan much better and products much more interesting.  And then there is Blair online and when I shop Walmart, Costco.  Heck look at the labels carefully.  Everything everywhere is made in China.  No matter the price or the style, etc.  

I DO BELIEVE THAT THE Q SHOULD TELL THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.  CHECK OUT THEIR  PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS... NEVER A MENTION OF WHERE THE PRODUCT IS MADE.  

Honored Contributor

I used to love watching Q2 for their Live programming when the main channel held no interest to me at all.  It was great for that.  Q2 also had more all-clearance shows, so I purchased a lot of great deals from that channel.

However, I never watch pre-recorded shows.  So now I only watch the main channel, and have no need for the other three channels one bit.

Esteemed Contributor

NO!  I don't even watch the Q (main channel).  I don't think I've ever seen any other Q channels on my Cable.  I'm sure Ihave them but have just never noticed them if I do.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown