Super Contributor

Re: If I get a Kindle book to read maybe romance one what would you suggest?

Great list of authors, Remee! One other I'd suggest is Nora Roberts, I always enjoy her books.

My Mom worked at a bookstore years ago and the manager decided to start a romance book club. They would contact publishers for free books to give away and go through a magazine, Romantic Times, to review what books are high rated and coming out in the next month. I would think Romantic Times would have a website and the magazine reviews all different genres of books, not just romance. I don't know if you can purchase it alone, but they review authors, rate and review upcoming books, and so on. The bookstore closed and the romance group went house to house after that and they'd swapped books. I miss peeking in on things when it was at my Mom's house! Anyhow, I'm not sure if any of this helps, but the magazine is fun and packed with info, and I second the authors recommended.

The book site where you enter an author for similar authors sounds great, thanks for posting that! I'm sure if you looked up some authors you enjoyed on Amazon, similar authors may be recommended but not as directly as the website mentioned. Best of luck!