Esteemed Contributor

If I Had A Brain I'd Be Dangerous.

We finally got power back so I ran the DW, washing machine was flashing it needed cleaning with that Affresh stuff so I tossed one in and ran it. 

All good until an hour and 10 minutes later when Affresh cycle was done and went to load clothes in the washer.............Ithere in te bottom of the tub, te Affesh pack. I didn't take the wrapper off the Affresh tablet and just chucked the wole package in and ran the machine.

As I was @#^%*& at myself Petunia was staring at me. "Petunia, your grandmother is a moron." She didn't ague and shashayed off. lol

Frequent Contributor

Re: If I Had A Brain I'd Be Dangerous.

LOL.

We ALL have those days!!

Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Twice I was cooking a frozen pizza and left the cardboard on!! It was taking a very long time to cook!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I'm going with I was so excited about the power being back on I wasn't paying attention.  Yeah, that's it.

I hate it when I do stupid k**p.

Honored Contributor

Lol.  We all do things like that.  Even the ones who won't admit it.

Honored Contributor

ME TOO!

Honored Contributor

I made pudding, and put it in individual dessert cups with wax paper on top. Got one out of the refrigerator and topped it with wiped cream. Unfortunately, without removing the wax paper first.

Respected Contributor

Yep, we all do things like that once-in-a-while.  It's part of being human.  I just tell people I had a "brain freeze!"