Respected Contributor

Re: If Carolyn says ""pop"" one more time...

On 6/3/2014 ShowMe said:

I am watching the show......and one thing I would like to know is why do they have the models wear a scarf around their necks when they are trying to show what the neckline is like. Also, it is way to warm to be wearing a scarf around the neck now.

ITA. And enough with the belts. I'd like to think that most women are imaginative enough to consider belting a top. We would, however, like to see what the top looks like as it hangs naturally.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

On 6/3/2014 Moonlady said:
On 6/3/2014 ShowMe said:

I am watching the show......and one thing I would like to know is why do they have the models wear a scarf around their necks when they are trying to show what the neckline is like. Also, it is way to warm to be wearing a scarf around the neck now.

ITA. And enough with the belts. I'd like to think that most women are imaginative enough to consider belting a top. We would, however, like to see what the top looks like as it hangs naturally.

Exactly.....my sentiments exactly.

Honored Contributor

Also, do not like the way they are presenting the pants now. They have them on a rounder because of having so many colors, but why couldn't they take a few at a time off and show the whole pant so we can see the total pant in its color. They could then hang them back up and go for a few more and repeat the process.

Contributor

Can't watch her. With her loud sing songy voice and never knowing were she is supposed to be during her show .... "Am I over hear or over there ?" So professional. Always has to go on stage with the models and say "we are all different sizes, except for me and Maria, we both wear a size large. ( Yes, except that Maria has a proportioned shape unlike you.) Look how great we all look.

Everything about her is annoying. I just love how you can see her spanx through her pants....looks like sausage casing. But, according to her she looks great in everything.

She made a statement the other day that "any woman no matter what size can wear any size stripes". Of course they can and they can also look huge and unattractive in them. She's such an expert on fashion.... in her own mind. How on earth was she picked to represent one of QVC top clothing lines ????

She makes sure we know what colors she has in what items, and how many, like we all want to look exactly like her. Personally I don't care how many she has or what colors she has them in.

And the constant comment "I got stopped in the hallways so many times today and got complimented on how great I look ." I'm surprised she makes it to her shows on time.

And the scarves..... OMG she always wears them the same way and they look awful. She loves the big oversized shirts with the scarves. Yeah, great look.

And last but not least, "I've been told that I look better without makeup than with it." She was even kind enough to prove her point by posting a pic of herself on her FB page without makeup. What an ego she has.

But, hey she is down to earth !

Esteemed Contributor

Love Carolyn, thinks the OP watches too much programming.

Respected Contributor

On 6/4/2014 PinkSugar said:

Love Carolyn, thinks the OP watches too much programming.

Not just the OP PinkSugar...I guess some folks are happier when they're slamming a shopping channel host!

Honored Contributor

<------Carolyn.......""POP"".