Honored Contributor

Re: If Anyone Ever Wonders Where

No no no!  Murphy lives at MY house.  It seems lately like I'm besieged with good ol' Murphy pretty much every minute of every day.

There must be a bunch of 'em.    Can we somehow veto Murphy's Law?  I could dig that.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Uh, he's a pretty busy guy.  He's also living in the new software program we're trying to use at work.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for sharing everyone, I feel less besieged now.  It is clear that "Murphy" is self-cloning and in competition with rabbits in reproductive ability.  Smiley LOL

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

Marp, hope your day gets better!

Respected Contributor

@Marp

murphy visits, but doesn't stay long.  that's the good thing about him!

Esteemed Contributor

Murphy visited my home the other night when we received lots of snow.  My husband was out snowplowing the patio and all of a sudden the all glass patio door shattered.  It looked like a victim of a machine gun!  

Esteemed Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@Marp

murphy visits, but doesn't stay long.  that's the good thing about him!

Can I move into your house LOL?  All I can say about today's Murphy visit is I'm glad he waited until Thursday.  Monday morning visits are the worst.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Trusted Contributor

Lol .... I thought you meant Murphy .... The QVC dog.  

Rest his soul .... I hope he is frolicking happily at Rainbow bridge.Heart

Respected Contributor

Murphy came to our house in January and has camped out here ever since. We presently have carpeting pulled up in the living room, loose floor tiles in the kitchen, pulled up carpeting and a partial missing ceiling in the family room, and no repair date yet.

On top of that, we had new windows installed the same week as the water leak, and that job has not been finished yet either -- again with no date scheduled for completion.

I'd like to punch Murphy on the nose.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

Murphy visited my home the other night when we received lots of snow.  My husband was out snowplowing the patio and all of a sudden the all glass patio door shattered.  It looked like a victim of a machine gun!  

@magicmoodz  Oh, you poor thing!

I can empathize, but at least ours happened in summer.   My DH's lawn mower once threw a pebble that hit an all glass (tempered) door.  I've never seen glass shatter into so many, tiny pieces.  We were picking up fragments for months.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.