Esteemed Contributor

Re: Idris Elba's new magazine cover (mmm...)

@feline groovy wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@feline groovy wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

MMMM! Oh Lord, I love me some Idris. He is one of my hall passes! I watch everything he is in and I especially love Luther. What a hot piece of man meat!

Do translate, IG.   8)

I am not sure what IG means? Are you asking what I mean by hall pass, that is what I think you mean so I will go ahead and tell you and if you meant something different, just let me know and I will answer that too. Hall pass is a term to mean like a ticket to do what you want. I am married but Idris is my hall pass and my husband would let me go out on a date with them. Of course this is just in jest. I have many on my hall pass list though!!

Um, your nic's initials...  *blushes*

Yes.

Makes sense, just like it did in school LOL.

:womanvery-happy:

lol! duh! 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

I have been "in love" with him since The Wire and Stringer Bell.  He is the epitome of gentle masculinity.  I just might faint.Image result for peanuts characters

Is that so?   ;-)

2303_1_front.jpg (240×352)

Oh that is so SO, JSS!!  That is one fine hunk of man!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm waiting for the new season of "Luther" as well.  As usual, he's been nominated but has not won.  I think he did win once, but can't remember which awards show it was or what show it was for.  I'm going to google it and get back here with it.  Here is a short Wiki bio:

Idris Elba

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Idris Elba Born Other names Occupation Years active Children Website
Idris Elba 2014.jpg
Elba in October 2014.
Idrissa Akuna Elba
(1972-09-06) 6 September 1972 (age 42)
Hackney, London, England
Big Driis
Wallace 7[1]
Big Driis the Londoner
Actor, DJ
1994–present
driis.com

Idrissa Akuna "Idris" Elba (/ˈɪdrəs ˈɛlbə/; born 6 September 1972)[2] is a British actor.[3]

Elba is best known for his portrayal of drug lord and aspiring businessman Russell "Stringer" Bell in the HBO series The Wire,[4] Detective John Luther in the BBC One series Luther, and Nelson Mandela in the biographical film Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom. Elba has been nominated for three Golden Globe Awards for Best Actor in a Miniseries or Television Film, winning one, as well as earning four Primetime Emmy Award nominations.[5][6]

Elba has appeared in films such as American Gangster (2007), Takers (2010), Thor (2011), Prometheus (2012), Pacific Rim (2013), and Thor: The Dark World (2013).[7][8] In addition to his acting work, he is a DJ under the moniker DJ Big Driis (or Big Driis the Londoner) and a hip-hop soul musician.[9]

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@feline groovy wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

I have been "in love" with him since The Wire and Stringer Bell.  He is the epitome of gentle masculinity.  I just might faint.Image result for peanuts characters

Is that so?   ;-)

2303_1_front.jpg (240×352)

Oh that is so SO, JSS!!  That is one fine hunk of man!!

LOL