Honored Contributor

Re: Idris Elba's new magazine cover (mmm...)

@LilacTree wrote:

I have been "in love" with him since The Wire and Stringer Bell.  He is the epitome of gentle masculinity.  I just might faint.Image result for peanuts characters

Is that so?   ;-)

2303_1_front.jpg (240×352)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Thanks for all the lovin, lovely ladies; right back atcha."

idriselba4.jpg (620×400)

Esteemed Contributor

MMMM! Oh Lord, I love me some Idris. He is one of my hall passes! I watch everything he is in and I especially love Luther. What a hot piece of man meat!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of the suggestive nature of the comment

Valued Contributor

& this is where I snap open my fan as I need some serious cooling off......what a hunk.  

Does anyone even use the word hunk any more?  Doesn't matter.  He is!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

MMMM! Oh Lord, I love me some Idris. He is one of my hall passes! I watch everything he is in and I especially love Luther. What a hot piece of man meat!

Do translate, IG.   8)

Esteemed Contributor

He was mentioned as being cast as James Bond.

He'd be a great Bond imo
Esteemed Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

Do translate, IG.   8)

I am not sure what IG means? Are you asking what I mean by hall pass, that is what I think you mean so I will go ahead and tell you and if you meant something different, just let me know and I will answer that too. Hall pass is a term to mean like a ticket to do what you want. I am married but Idris is my hall pass and my husband would let me go out on a date with them. Of course this is just in jest. I have many on my hall pass list though!!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@feline groovy wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

Do translate, IG.   8)

I am not sure what IG means? Are you asking what I mean by hall pass, that is what I think you mean so I will go ahead and tell you and if you meant something different, just let me know and I will answer that too. Hall pass is a term to mean like a ticket to do what you want. I am married but Idris is my hall pass and my husband would let me go out on a date with them. Of course this is just in jest. I have many on my hall pass list though!!

Um, your nic's initials...  *blushes*

Yes.

Makes sense, just like it did in school LOL.

:womanvery-happy:

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@Irshgrl31201

Love your comments--you said it all!  

We are currently marathon watching Luther on Netflix--can't believe we passed this over thinking it was something else.  Idris is a wonderful actor and seems to be a gentle giant.