Esteemed Contributor

Re: Idaho murders. Probable Cause for Arrest Affidavit released. Very detailed.

@Stray wrote:

I am perplexed by the survivor’s account of that night. Why would he spare her life after brutally murdering 4 innocent young people? He spoke & she could identify his voice, she noticed his eyebrows, height & weight & pretty close. Why did he leave someone who could, possibly, identify him. Why did he say anything?

I thought about that, too. I find her behavior/story suspicious, but it's possible that he had been taken off-guard when he saw her and just wanted to get out asap.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched Dateline yesterday and 20/20 today on Hulu. In my opinion, Dateline did a much better job 

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@elated wrote:

What bothers me about her lack of action was that she heard someone say "there's someone here." She heard crying and someone say "it's okay, I will hep you." She heard a thud and the dog barking. She opened and closed her door three times. A person that was shocked or froze would not continually open the door..I heard police were puzzled about her not calling and waiting 7 hiurs. Where is compassion and common sense!!! Lives may have been saved but who  knows.

I think he was the one who had said that to her -- he was being sarcastic.

I was aware that it was BK that said that to the victim not the other way around.

Super Contributor

I belive that the accused are innocent until proven guilty. Let's see how the legal system works on this one.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I watched Dateline yesterday and 20/20 today on Hulu. In my opinion, Dateline did a much better job 

I watched both. I think they had different angles on this case. I was wondering why he didn't hurt the dog but found out the dog was in Kaylee's room. She was sleeping in Maddie's room.The dog kept barking.

Kaylee told her parents she thought she had a,stalker.Her dad said she never reported it. I wonder if this could have saved their lives if she had gone to the police. I was puzzled as to why she chose not to follow through.

Maddie's father broke my heart. You could see he was devastated. He said he startec reading the affidavit but he got to page 7 and couldn't go past it. He never went back to finish it.

I think BK didn't kill the eyewitness because he killed his targets and she was not it. That is the onky explanation. I wonder why Ethan didn't take him down because it seems like they had  a ,food order just minutes prior to the murders.  I thought they were still awake.

I think they don't want a s wift trial because they are hoping this all cools down by June. It isn't fresh in everybody's mind.  Kaylee's parents said they would never make a deal with the prosecution.

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

I was aware that it was BK that said that to the victim not the other way around.

I meant that it was probably him -- not one of her friends -- who had said that to her.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@elated wrote:

I meant that it was probably him -- not one of her friends -- who had said that to her.

I understand what you stated and knew it wasn't one of her friends. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll have to go back and check.......Wasn't / Isn't there a sixth roommate (who luckily  survived)?

I haven't heard anything about that sixth person......if, indeed, there is a sixth roommate.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I'll have to go back and check.......Wasn't / Isn't there a sixth roommate who survived?

I haven't heard anything about that person......if, indeed, there is a sixth roomate.

Yes, there was Dylan and Brittney (I think this is her name). Brittney was on the first floor and Dylan was on the souteast side of the second floor.

Respected Contributor

While the surviving roommate saw the suspect, that doesn't mean the suspect saw the roommate.