Trusted Contributor

Re: Idaho Murders: Third Unsolved Stabbing Attack Resurfaces Amid College Slaying Mystery

@AngelLove2 wrote:
Kaylee had a dog. Why didn't it bark on the night of the murders? Makes me believe the killer knew the girls. Seems like an intruder would have killed the dog. I read where Kaylee's ex has the dog now. The police found the dog in the house. Has anyone read where the dog was when the attacks took place? It just seems odd that the dog didn't bark.

I think it would depend on the type of dog.  We used to have Beagles and they'd certainly make alot of noise, but the little mixed breeds we have now would probably run and hide.  Not all dogs are barkers.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Idaho Murders: Third Unsolved Stabbing Attack Resurfaces Amid College Slaying Mystery

@MakeUpMaidn 

I would be so curious as to who was banging on my door in the middle of the night that I'd ask that neighbor with all the cameras if I could take a look to check it out.  Perhaps their cameras caught it on video.

Respected Contributor

Some of the forensic experts on tv are saying that stabbing is a crime usually perpetrated by white males and they may be looking at a killer who belongs to the "incel" community. I didn't even know that was a thing...but it is an actual type of group who are males who are celibate but not by choice.....

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trailrun23wrote:

Some of the forensic experts on tv are saying that stabbing is a crime usually perpetrated by white males and they may be looking at a killer who belongs to the "incel" community. I didn't even know that was a thing...but it is an actual type of group who are males who are celibate but not by choice.....

Good grief. I wish they'd keep their mouths shut and stop with all the conjecture. Now they aren't sure the victims were "targeted" as was said in the beginning.

It's OK to not know something at this time. They should admit it and just say they don't know because they are still investigating. I hope all the public uproar doesn't hasten them to arrest the wrong person(s) like it sometimes does. What are they going to do...run around and ask every white male in town if they are ******** active or not?? Then interrogate the ones who aren't? Good grief.

Honored Contributor

Better to call 911, just in case the fire dept. or LE is going door to door, warning folks about nearby fires, or some type of danger.

Better to be safe than sorry.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).