Honored Contributor

Melty, I always put it in the microwave. Tonight I had chocolate for dessert.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Oh I adore ice cream.  Hard, soft, melty or soft serve.  I do not let it in the house very often because I have severe portion control issues.  My favorite flavors are coffee and vanilla.  Walmart ice cream had Frozen Hot Chocolate as a limited holiday flavor and it was wonderful!  

in 1990, when I was expecting my third child, Edy's had a Lemon Cream Pie flavor that was so very good.  I ate so much of that!  I have never seen it since and sure wish they would bring it back!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

i like hard, i like soft serve.

i like frozen custard.

i like milkshakes, i like smoothies.

favorites......vanilla, vanilla with peanut butter ribbon, pralines and cream, chocolate chip, mint chocolate chip.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Neither. Grew up on a dairy farm and for my own particular reasons avoid as much milk related food as possible ........ one exception ...... mashed potatoes.

Honored Contributor

I love Salt and Straw and McConnels ice cream.. but I do love soft serve frostier.  We don't have a Dairy Queen or foster freeze anymore. So I order Salt n Straw or McConnels.   I rarely buy in store anymore. But if I do I love em all, especially Ben N Jerry. Everything but the kitchen sink.  

Trusted Contributor

I am probably the only person here that doesn't like or eat ice cream.  
When a co-worker heard this.... he told me "That's Un-American" !!!!!!!!!   😄

Valued Contributor
Softened...I hate fighting with it.
Esteemed Contributor
A little bit melty. My son is home from college for a week. And my husband and I have recently lost weight so we have had no ice cream in the freezer for months. But we were all craving it so I went out and bought 5 different flavors. And I will admit that this is some stress eating as well.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I always loved as a child a soft Icecream cone or cup of soft icecream from Dairy Queen. 🥰

Respected Contributor

Fun topic!!  I prefer hard ice cream - and only Ben & Jerry's or Haagen Daaz will do.

My favorite all-time flavor is Chunky Monkey - lightly flavored banana ice cream with large hunks of chocolate and large pieces of walnuts.  So delicious.

Although I prefer the hard ice cream, it is best when it softens up a little so its somewhat melty.  These full fat ice creams are VERY hard to scoop out of the containers so its best to let them sit for a minute or two.

I don't feel satisfied eating other regular ice creams.  It's not that they don't taste good, but I don't get that full feeling and wind up eating twice as much. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing