Valued Contributor

ITEMS YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IN MULTIPLES

From the Q: 

Denim & Co. Jeans:  The ones you could special order as to style and length.  They were great.

Philosophy Bubbly Shower Gel: Had I known it would not be around, I would have bought even more ((and not given so many away as last-minute gifts). 

Amazing Grace the original.  Would have put in an air-tight vault to preserve the beautiful scent.  Best ever.

Clarks Sandals:  Years ago, they had a closed toe Fisherman Sandal that was so cute and comfortable.  It had a rounded toe and sort of a sparkly finish.  They looked so nice. Best ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dockers Hello Smooth slacks in denim.  They fit me like they were tailor-made.  Bought at Macy's and Boscov's.

Honored Contributor

Re: ITEMS YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IN MULTIPLES

So easy............Avon once had the freshest smelling crystals for the bath.  I loved it.  Then either we moved out of state or ??? But I think we moved.  It was so fresh scented.  The whole upstairs smelled great. I figured that would always be around.  After all any place we went, there was Avon.  But no..........

Trusted Contributor

@Elri ..omg you are so right....the ORIGINAL FORMULA OF AMAZING GRACE....the newest formula has zero zero zero staying factory.  UGH UGH

And years back....Isaac had these pj pants that I bought at TJ MAXX.  I bought 2 of them...I just now threw them out as they were soooo worn out. The softest pj pants ever.  I should have purchased 10 of them.

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago, I purchased 1-1/2" - 18KT gold hoop earrings from the Q. Around $50 or $60 --- a couple of years ago, I lost one earring and had been upset with myself for not buying a 2nd pair. A few months ago, I saw the exact earrings, but in 14KT, at costco dot com and ordered it. I would have preferred they be 18KT to replace the lost earring - but these are beautiful. Paid around $115. Wearing them now.

Honored Contributor

The shower head that a caller asked if it would give you pleasure.

Respected Contributor

@Elri  I was just in my local Ulta yesterday. They had a 3 pc shower gel kit that included Bubbly. Just mentioning bc maybe that means there’s still hope for you to get your hands on some more. 

Honored Contributor

Anything I've ever liked!

Once I like it, it gets discontinued.

Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

That was so thoughtful of you to let me know about the Philosophy shower gel! 

Around Christmas, I did see a 3-piece set that had Bubbly, Melon Daiquiri and Senorita Margarita (all in 4 oz bottles).  All 3 of those scents are nice plus the little bottles are nice for travel.   

I keep hoping they will sell Bubbly again in a 16 oz size.  The smell is so nice.  The champagne scent is very light but distinctive.    I never tired of it.

Thanks again, hon!   

Valued Contributor

Years ago - Tova's Body Mind & Spirit.

Compliments from many male co-workers.

Respected Contributor

Every Jessica Holbrook jacket/blazer ever offered.

All of Susan Graver's peachskin shells.