Trusted Contributor

Re: ITEMS YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IN MULTIPLES

Tova Signature-the original.

Honored Contributor

Items I DID buy in multiples: I was new to QVC and took a chance on a D&C T-shirt and jacket that was a little different. I knew nothing about the sizing or quality, but both of those were outstanding. I liked the way it looked and the ways I could wear it, so I ordered a few more. Because it had been on many times, they weren't a whole lot of sets left. Later on I commented on one of the Board chats during a TSV presentation. A D&C rep responded that they might be coming back - and they did! I got more and kept checking for new colors. Sadly it has gone to last clicks and they are obviously not getting any more.

It has been great to wear to board meetings with the jacket, conferences, and walking around campus with the jacket off. I love it! 

THIS is it! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Multiple colors of D & C sleeveless knit tops to wear under shirts and jackets. Perfect neck and length. I only bought navy on sale. Wish I had one in every color. Discontinued.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

Tova Signature-the original.

---------------------------

Took the words right out of my mouth!   Loved the scent and used it for years. The perfume being sold now does not compare in any way....the scent doesn't smell the same and definitely doesn't last at all!