Frequent Contributor
Wow, Lisa R has come a long way since passing off her scepter and crown at the Q.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, we knew about this at 10 o'clock this morning!  Thread below about LISA!  Good for her!  Wishing her well!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Care to explain what you're talking about?   We're not psychic. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It is the name of Lisa's new website.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Real nice as usual.

Honored Contributor

I like Lisa, I wish her the best in her new project.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Well I wish her all the best on her new venture.  Life didn't end just because she left the Q.  She is a pretty, fashionable woman who has worked hard to be where she is and Im sure she'll find success (and I wish her) on her next chapter.

Respected Contributor

Re: IT'S A VLOGAZINE!!

[ Edited ]

I just saw that.  Long way?  It seems like she's fallen 1000 steps down since leaving QVC.  That vlog is a compilation of old stuff.  She didn't leave QVC to do that.  She's trying to make something happen and perhapss she will, I just don't so.  Not as a vlogger for the senior set.   Her demographic is the 60 year old fashionista and social media isn't our thing.  I was amused that she's saying she designed the Gili line.  She seems to have self proclaimed herself to be a fashion designer....lol

Trusted Contributor

Oh brother. A real "yawn".  Another so called expert writing on worn out topics.

Nothing you wouldn't see in any magazine or website.

Super Contributor

I think it's a great idea - digital is the way forward and there's a lot of money that can be made from blogging.  Print magazines have been struggling for years - I work in communications and digital platforms are the way forward.