Honored Contributor

I was out, and just heard about it a little while ago.  Jolly good show, eh what?  Congratulations all around!

Trusted Contributor
@golding76
Oh I hope you didn't think my comment was "icy!" I was thrilled with the idea of bringing in Diana's family names!
Trusted Contributor
@Oznell
Indeed..."Brilliant!" ;-)
Honored Contributor

they said they have not decided on a name yet...it has to be approved by the Queen before announced to the public.....I am sure they have probably already narrowed down the list by now! 

They may have already chosen something totally unconventional and the Queen can veto it according to protocol....we will wait and see!

Honored Contributor

I watched Harry's interview on Instagram. You can see the stables and horses behind him.

The speculation is that it was a home birth-because of the fact that the scroll announcement had no Dr. signature. Also no media saw Harry or Meghan leave their home or return. I guess they would have been able to see that from where they've been camping out.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor
@lovesrecess
Wow! I didn't realize that HRH has to approve the name! I know she had to approve Meghan's wedding dress.
The new Baby Sussex is 7th in line for the throne, knocking Prince Andrew down a slot. I'm not sure if the new baby will have a royal title...must Google!
Honored Contributor

Not you, either, GoinBack.  I did not name the poster because then the post gets deleted.

It's all good, as they say.  Sorry for all this subsequent questioning and confusion.

Respected Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@lovesrecess
Wow! I didn't realize that HRH has to approve the name! I know she had to approve Meghan's wedding dress.
The new Baby Sussex is 7th in line for the throne, knocking Prince Andrew down a slot. I'm not sure if the new baby will have a royal title...must Google!

Unless the Queen decides differently, the child will be known as a lord. 

Honored Contributor

I feel like the name "Spencer" would be a fine addition.  I do not believe it is fair to judge all or ignore all due to a relatives actions or behaviors.  The speech was horrible but there are a great many wonderful Spencer relatives.  Winston Churchill for one.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Re: IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Meghan's mother is staying at Frogmore Cottage with them. The baby's last name will be Mountbatten-Windsor. His title will be lord, not prince. I also read that Meghan's labor was induced.....been there, done that...and it is not a piece of cake.

They notified Diana's siblings and the Queen, of course, before making a public announcement. Very sweet to notify Diana's siblings  before the public; I understand Harry has always been very close to them.