Honored Contributor

Harry looks beyong over the moon happy!

Where was the photo taken?  It looks like he was outside.

Respected Contributor
They just said that Harry gave his interview outside Frogmore Cottage, their new home.
Respected Contributor

A beaming Harry told reporters both mom and baby are doing well.

"I'm very excited to announce that Meghan and myself had a baby boy early this morning, a very healthy boy," the new dad shared.

"Mother and baby are doing incredibly well. It's been the most amazing experience I could ever possibly imagine. How any woman does what they do is beyond comprehension but we're both absolutely thrilled and so grateful to all the lovely support."

When asked if they would announce a name for their child, Harry said they are "still thinking about names."

"The baby is a little bit overdue so we've had a little bit of time to think about it. That's the next bit," he teased confirming he and Meghan will make their debut as a family in two days "as planned."

Fox News

Esteemed Contributor

Harry was positively beaming with happiness, joy, and pride!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

I am glad that everything is alright. And I am happy he found some happiness after the tragic death of his mother. I am thinking of Diana and how she must be smiling down on Harry and Megan and the new little one today.

Respected Contributor

@bathina wrote:
I believe the plan was to share the news. I think the couple communicated that they weren't revealing where they're having the baby, nor were they planning on a photoshoot on the hospital steps within hours of the birth. I'm quite sure announcing was the plan all along.

actually they never revealed a plan just said they wanted privacy and would share after time with the family.  sharing an announcement, of course - the palace would need that.  but how wonderful that it came from Harry himself, all full of the excitement. so spontaneously, it appeared

Honored Contributor

39AF36B9-2277-468B-A389-20F70D77B08B.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor
@ms traditional I know they didnt come out and say that in their announcement, but they seemed to be setting an expectation that they weren't doing the hospital steps photoshoot. Do we even know what hospital? I loved Harry's interview. Hes in absolute awe. Much love to this new family!
Respected Contributor

the easel (traditional) is outside the palace .

Respected Contributor

Such joyous news :-)

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu