Trusted Contributor

I can't think of a male equivalent of Megan so, maybe Megamillions? .....Lol

Honored Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

I can't think of a male equivalent of Megan so, maybe Megamillions? .....Lol

@Harvard99    LOL!  Paid out over a lifetime, not one lump sum!

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan    So, what did your text from Harry say yesterday?   Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee 🤣 He said he hopes I am happy for him and he will remember all of the good times we had together.😂

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I’m going with the name Spencer. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

@proudlyfromNJ   Is the name you are going with Spencer Guess We'll Have To Wait And See?   Those royals get so many names!  LOL!   Remember Diana flubbing Charles' names during her vows, there were so darn many of them she got them mixed up!  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee.  It’s funny, the other day I was thinking about when Diana flubbed the name! I don’t know why I was thinking of that.

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee 🤣 He said he hopes I am happy for him and he will remember all of the good times we had together.😂

@Pqfan   LOL LOL LOL LOL!  

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I’m going with the name Spencer. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

@proudlyfromNJ   Is the name you are going with Spencer Guess We'll Have To Wait And See?   Those royals get so many names!  LOL!   Remember Diana flubbing Charles' names during her vows, there were so darn many of them she got them mixed up!  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee.  It’s funny, the other day I was thinking about when Diana flubbed the name! I don’t know why I was thinking of that.

Instead of saying Charles Phillip Arthur George She said Phillip Charles Arthur George. Charles supposedly teased her after the ceremony and said I thinnk you just married my father. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

I doubt his first name will be Spencer.  Charles may have a problem with that and maybe even the Queen.

Honored Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@icezeus

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@icezeus
Oh yes, I forgot...thank you for reminding me...half- brother Thomas Markle Jr. ALSO sold pictures to the British tabloids...he sold 9 unauthorized baby pictures of Meghan to "The Daily Mail" for an "undisclosed sum," which were printed without permission from Meghan or Doria, both of whom were in the photos.

I could have forgiven the half-siblings AND the father for a one-time mistake of giving photos to a tabloid for cash...Fleet Street is a tempting Devil as they pay for all celebrity dirt - and handsomely at that - but this is a pattern of continuing money-grabbing and selling out of a family member and that is unconscionable to me.

I don't think the child's first name will honor anyone in the family.  It will be more of a popular American name or they'll create their own unique name. @MarnieRez3   What you said......So true and this is why I firmly believe that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. 

@Harvard99  Hoping others don't kill the messenger... but I see where "Meghan Markle" has been added to the Urban Dictionary as a verb for 'ghosting' or 'disposing of people once there is no benefit to be gained from them'... Just sayin'... And hey, I don't write the Urban Dictionary...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
As long as they keep the new baby away from money-hungry Thomas Markle and the crazy half-sister and half-brother, the baby will be fine. Thomas Markle will probably SELL to the tabloids any pix of the baby they text him.
He gave up any rights to see or be a part of Meghan's life the day he accepted $125,000 to pose for fake photos that were published by a British tabloid. Then he sold the tabloids a private letter Meghan wrote to him for an estimated $236,000.
To me, even if he DID co-parent Meghan in her youth, and pay for her to attend a private Catholic school, he has completely betrayed her as an adult, making money off her new position, frequently embarrassing her, insulting Harry and acting like a total moron on British morning TV.
I'm proud of Doria for leaving him in the dust! That side of the family is a dysfunctional nightmare. Bye, Felicia!

@MarnieRez3 

i usually dont get involved with many of these threads, but i am making an exception this time. LOL

at one time i am guessing they were quite close. unfortunately he made some very poor decisions, but he may have been desperate for whatever reason. above all, they are father and daughter. THEY will be the ones to decide if they can have a relationship going forward......dysfunctional or not. there may still be a strong bond even though both may be hurting.

forgiveness sometimes is a wonderful thing, especially when new life and new opportunities happen. i wish them the best and hope they can heal and have a relationship once again.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein