Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Most, at least those whom I want as friends, know their success is in no small part, because of the care, advantages, and love they got from their parents. They and I consider it a privilege to return that care and love. We look for opportunities to show our appreciation. 

i agree @occasionalrain . i come from a culture that respects their parents, takes care of their parents, and does almost anything they can do to make their senior years comfortable and filled with love. it doesnt matter how much they have or dont have in the bank......it doesnt matter how much the children have or dont have in the bank. whatever you can do, you do.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I wonder how selling the first photos/video to CBS is sitting with the family?   

Trusted Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

@BettyNewbie  The mother is American and Gayle King is one of her newest BFF's so it certainly makes sense.

This is the first I've heard of this, but I would assume that the family would be quite unhappy about it but would never let it show.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

I’d like to throw the name Joffrey into the ring. 

He'll grow up to be in ballet then. 

@bonanzajellybean  @pearleyi know that name is from her family - but i think the Game of Thrones Joffrey image(E-VIL!!!) will kill it off quite quickly!

Respected Contributor

Re: IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@BettyNewbie wrote:

oh no.  

Contributor

Re: IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@BettyNewbie wrote:

is this a fact about selling the photo video to CBS or another rumor?

i looked online and only see there's to be a public photo op probably on Wednesday.

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@cherry  A few people on this board have made assumptions and judgements about Meghan when in fact they know nothing about her personal life. I seriously doubt that anyone posting on this board knows if Meghan has helped her Dad financially.  Meghan and her mother have more sense and more class to sling mud and give interviews about their personal lives to tabloids.

The usual suspects, (sigh)

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

Meaghan and Harry did it their way!

@JaneMarple   Harry is so besotted with her though, I think he'll go along with whatever!

Remember, he was reported to have said to staff, "Whatever Meghan wants, Meghan gets."  

Another quote form a rag magazine @Pearlee ?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Contributor
Well, Francis is male and Frances is female. I like that name!
Honored Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

I can't think of a male equivalent of Megan so, maybe Megamillions? .....Lol

MegaBucks, perhaps?  Lol.