Honored Contributor

It's slow and jumping and nothing seems to work right.

Is it me or is it Memorex?

Honored Contributor

Re: IS THE Q BOARD WEIRD TODAY?

It's very, very slow on my MacBook.  Also, couldn't reply to threads earlier.  Cursor would jump up to the title block.  Yes, very weird today.

Respected Contributor

I'm not having any issues but someone else mentioned something about messages showing up as "best answer" and all on the same thread.

Honored Contributor

THANK YOU, @Krimpette !

Another weird thing, I couldn't get a photo to go up on the Holiday board, then for the heck of it, I tried a simple copy and paste which never works here but it did!

I wish they didn't make us jump through hoops for a photo. 

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

I'm not having any issues but someone else mentioned something about messages showing up as "best answer" and all on the same thread.

Very strange, thanks @makena !

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

THANK YOU, @Krimpette !

Another weird thing, I couldn't get a photo to go up on the Holiday board, then for the heck of it, I tried a simple copy and paste which never works here but it did!

I wish they didn't make us jump through hoops for a photo. 

thats funny @Noel7

i used to be able to copy/paste photos here all the time and now for the past month or so i have to upload it from my files and then post.

no problems for me today though.....i am using firefox on my laptop.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I've only been on for a little while, on my iPad, and yes, it's weird. Definitely doing the jumping screen thing which is irritating and is slow. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Not long ago, using Chrome, I was having a lot of weird issues here.  When I switched to Explorer for awhile, everything was normal.  I recently have come back to Chrome, and haven't had any more problems.  I usually don't have any issues anywhere else but on these boards.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Seems like people using Ipads have issues a lot.  I'm always on my computer so I rarely have any issues. 

Respected Contributor

@makena wrote:

Seems like people using Ipads have issues a lot.  I'm always on my computer so I rarely have any issues. 

I think you may be onto something.  I also only use a desktop or a laptop.

Laura loves cats!