Esteemed Contributor

Lyn, I'm retired and home most of the time. Whenever I turn on the Q - or change channels and the Q is on --- it's the same boring clothes. I guess someone is buying --- just NOT ME!!!! I'm sure they're all made in a poor Asian countries with cheap labor - and sold on the Q at top dollar. The American Way!!!!! Prices seem to start at $49.50 --- and go way up!!!!

Honored Contributor

I agree that the prices for clothes have gone way up.  Most seem to have doubled in price almost overnight.

Trusted Contributor

Type any way you want!  It's your prerogative.....And I don't watch any fashion presentation.  Boring...

Esteemed Contributor

The Q definitely needs some new faces!

Trusted Contributor

Re: IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT"

[ Edited ]

Is obvious why certain brands are on more then others as some brands are QVC exclusive and some are not. I do not expect QVC to tailor thier programming to my likes and I also watch HSN....ALOT and Evine too if I am in the mood to watch shopping networks and see different brands.. Also the channel changer is my best friend when nothing I am interested is on. Other brands do not get as much air time as they do not just sell just on USA QVC. I like some LOGO and others dont. I dont like WEN shows so I dont watch but others love WEN so they obviously watch. It really doesnt bother me the programming. I havent seen Susan Graver in months. I look ahead at the programming for all channels to see if I am interested. Is just a shopping channel and people have different tastes. Some things one likes and others dont. They know which are hot sellers and it just might not be something I am interested in buying. Different strokes I guess. What is expensive to me may be reasonable to another. I dont buy everything here.......I just buy something as a treat to myself now and then. Today was first time in months I bought a top and am excited about it.

Regular Contributor

lets just stick to what the comment is and not nick pick...

Honored Contributor

@lyn61 wrote:

maggiemack:   why is it people don't stick to the subject on here.. so what if i typed in caps.  i was not shouting...geez!   man i am glad i work all day monday-friday and don't have the time or energy to pick apart someones comment on typing

Thank you for the caps, I find it much easier to read than small print, I mean it's not like you are with me yelling in my face. People will complain about anything.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Actually in "cyber speak or the language of the board, you are yelling, caps and bold means you are YELLING at US

@lyn61 wrote:

maggiemack:   why is it people don't stick to the subject on here.. so what if i typed in caps.  i was not shouting...geez!   man i am glad i work all day monday-friday and don't have the time or energy to pick apart someones comment on typing

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Re: IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT"

[ Edited ]

Just for info, for those of you who are not familiar with MaggieMack, she is one of the nicest posters you will find on these boards. She is not judgemental or unkind to anyone. 

Edited for spelling.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Regular Contributor

You read my mind she 's so annoying and her clothing is way over priced