Regular Contributor

GOODNESS...SEEMS LIKE EVERYDAY SUSAN GRAVER IS ON..NOT ONLY DO I FIND HER CLOTHING EXPENSIVE BUT WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH ??  SAME WITH LOGO, EXPENSIVE AND SHE IS ON ALL THE TIME!  WE NEED SOME FRESH FACES ON QVC..

Esteemed Contributor

@lyn61, you don't have to shout with all caps, makes it hard to read. Those brands are on because they rake in the $$$ for QVC. Try watching HSN or Evine for a change of scenery.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

You must have missed the memo...Q is now called the GGMV network. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't sat down down and actually watched a Graver show for years.  She drives me nuts.  I've never watched a Logo show.  If you know you're not going to buy, why watch?  I only watch D&C and Bob Mackie.  The rest of QVC is no longer of interest.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

maggiemack:   why is it people don't stick to the subject on here.. so what if i typed in caps.  i was not shouting...geez!   man i am glad i work all day monday-friday and don't have the time or energy to pick apart someones comment on typing

Esteemed Contributor

@lyn61, my comment was not meant to offend you, but it's common practice in web postings not to use all caps because it appears to be shouting, plus it makes it very difficult to read. It was meant as a helpful comment, not a criticism.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

We need more shows with our long time favorites who get little time and maybe a little more time to get acquainted with the few new vendors.  It appears that the designers "owned or partially owned" byQVC get most of the air time.  That is the way make the bigger bucks.  Since Audrey Graver passed those items are not the same.  Prices up, quality down and old designs with new colors or prints. Sizing is off for me and I am having to many returns with a certain designer.  I like the idea that Monday PM was all fashion.  I seldom watch some other topics unless I am pricing a special purchase.

Honored Contributor

lyn61 wrote:

maggiemack:   why is it people don't stick to the subject on here.. so what if i typed in caps.  i was not shouting...geez!   man i am glad i work all day monday-friday and don't have the time or energy to pick apart someones comment on typing

She didn't mean any harm.  It's just one of those 'internet etiquette' things that typing in all caps and/or all bolded (either or both) is considered rude and yelling.   I think she was just trying to help because maybe you didn't realize that.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lyn61 wrote:

@lyn61

All caps plus bold hurts a lot of people's eyes and it make it hard to read.

Honored Contributor

Personally, I am sick of paying for some designer or TV personality name. Can't we just have nice, reasonably priced clothing? I really do not give a hoot whose name is on the label. I DO care about good quality basics for reasonable prices.