Honored Contributor

The rare bird of fashion in her95 YEARS OLD AND STILL KICKING A........................

She will be on hsn tonight-love her!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: IRIS APFEL IS SO AMAZING

I love to hear her talk. I'm not a fan of her fashions for me. They look nice on her, but she is fun

Honored Contributor

I enjoy watching her.  She's sharper than many of the 20 something year olds I know.  She gives out one line barbs that  are so funny.

I don't buy any of her jewelry, but I will sit and watch and listen like a student....it's refreshing and fun.  I also like to watch the hostesses tell me (the viewer) how I REALLY need to buy whatever it is....

Honored Contributor

@catlover Thanks for the heads up about Iris, I don't watch HSN, but love IA and will watch her show.

Trusted Contributor

I have a couple of her bracelets and some black flats with an owl on the toes.  I have had them for several years and I still enjoy wearing them.  The shoes get attention always. My lady friends love them.  I am not into the extremely large necklaces.  I do enjoy her shows and will be watching.  Better hide the money.  I should never think never.

Respected Contributor

She's a feisty thing.  Her jewelry just leaves me shaking my head though.

Trusted Contributor

@catlover wrote:

The rare bird of fashion in her95 YEARS OLD AND STILL KICKING A........................

She will be on hsn tonight-love her!

Iris says~~~more is more and less is a bore!  I love this sassy woman, so thanks for the post and pic. @catlover

Honored Contributor

I have the DVD that was made about her and her husband. They collect everything. It was all sort of jumbled together in a chic way. I can't think of the name of the DVD but  it is fun to see all the stuff she has. She has started giving her clothes to a museum

Respected Contributor

I watched the documentary on her and her husband on Netflix I believe. She is remarkable; witty and original. 

Honored Contributor

Kind of goofy and lovable.  I admire people who are true to themselves.  Doesn't matter what I think of her products....she rocks!