Esteemed Contributor

INSPIRTIONAL QUOTES

[ Edited ]

1.   Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.

2.   Give.  But don't allow yourself to be used.  Love.  But don't allow your heart to be abused. Trust. But don't be naive.  Listen.  But don't lose your own voice.

3.  Mother's don't fear death...their greatest fear is leaving their children in this world, knowing no one will love like her.

4.   One smile, can start a friendship.  One word, can end a fight.  One look, can save a relationship.  One person can  change your life.

5.   When someone helps you and they're struggling too, that's not help, that's love.

6.   There isn't anything in this world that can trouble you as much as your own thoughts.

7.   A mistake that makes you humble is better than an achievement that makes you arrogant.

8.   10 SIGNS YOU'RE DOING WELL IN LIFE...

1) You have a roof over your head.  2) You ate today  3) You have a good heart. 4) You wish good for others.  5) You have clean water.  6) Someone cares for you.  7) You strive to be better.  8) You have clean clothes.  9) You have a dream. 

10) You're breathing.  Be thankful for the little things, for they are the most important.

9.   "Love what you have, before life teaches you to love what you lose.."

10.   The happiest people in life are the givers not the receivers.

11.   Confidence isn't thinking you're better than everyone else, it's realizing that you have no reason to compare yourself to anyone else.

12.   Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction.  Break the habit.  Talk about your joys.

13.   There comes a point when you have to realize that you'll never be good enough for some people.  The question is, is that your problem or theirs?

14.   Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life.  Keep going.  Tough situations build strong people in the end.

15.   As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being REJECTED from something good,  I WAS ACTUALLY BEING RE-DIRECTED to something better.

16.   Lucky are those who find a true loyal friend in this fake world.

17.   If you are struggling today, remember this:  You have survived everything you've gone through up to this point.  The best day of your life is still yet to come.  There are still people you haven't met, and things you haven't experienced.

YOU CAN DO THIS

18.   Distance doesn't separate people, silence does.

19.   Worry is a total waste of time.  It doesn't change anything.  All it does is steal your joy and keep you very busy doing nothing.

20.   When life gives a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a million reasons to smile and laugh.  STAY STRONG.

21.   Every great achievement starts with the decision to try and the confidence to act.

22.  Discipline is the strongest form of self-love.

It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger

rewards to  come.  It's loving yourself enough

to give yourself  everything you've ever wanted.

23.   When you see something beautiful in someone, tell them.  It may take a second to say, but for them it could last a life time.

24.   Sometimes it's too late to make things right.

Sometimes we hurt others more than we realize.  Sometimes a smile fades in front of our eyes, and sometimes we are the reason for tears in someone's eyes.  Never treat anyone the way you don't want to be treated.  Love Life and Love The Ones Around You.

25.   Be strong now, because things will get better.

It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

#13 was a tough lesson that I had to learn.. I couldn't always give and get nothing in return.

Esteemed Contributor

@DbinMD wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma 

#13 was a tough lesson that I had to learn.. I couldn't always give and get nothing in return.

@DbinMD ...The point is you realized you had to make a change and you did what was right for you.  It probably was one of the hardest things you ever had to do, but, you were strong enough to do it, that's what matters, that's what counts.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam