Esteemed Contributor

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES

[ Edited ]

1.   One day when my children are grown, I hope they still come through the front door without knocking.  I hope they will head to the kitchen for a snack, and slump on the sofa to watch TV.  I hope they come in and feel the weight of adulthood leave them, for they are home.  For my children, my door will forever be open.

2.   The most profound personal growth does not happen while reading a book or meditating on a mat.  It happens in the throes of conflict - when you are angry, afraid, frustrated.  It happens when you are doing the same old thing and you suddenly realize that you have a choice.

Vironika Tugaleva

3.   Anyone can give up.  It's the easiest thing in the world to do.  But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.

4.   Not to spoil the ending for you, but everything is going to be OK.

5.   You can be anything you want in the world, just don't be

"ungrateful."

6.   May your troubles be less and your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door.

Irish Power

7.   Your life isn't yours if you always care what someone else thinks.                                     Jademarie co UK

8.   An entire sea of water can't sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship.  Similarly, the negativity of the world can't put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.

9.   You may not be able to control every situation and its outcome, but you can control your attitude and how you deal with it.

10.  To make a difference in someone's life you don't have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect.  You just have to care.                                            Mandy Hale

11.   We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us.

12.   You got to train your mind to be stronger than your emotions or else you'll lose yourself everytime.

13.   When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.

Erma Bombeck

14.   Don't be afraid to start over.  It's a chance to build something better this time.

15.   We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong.  The amount of work is the same.

16.   There is one irrefutable law of the universe.  We are each responsible for our own life.  If you're holding anyone else accountable for your happiness, you're wasting your time.  You must be fearless enough to give yourself the love you didn't receive.

17.   You'll never change your lie until you change something you do daily.  The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.             John C Maxwell                         

18.   The world you see is created by what you focus on.

IT is never too late o adjust the lens.

19.  There are some people who always seem angry and continuously look for conflict.  Walk away; the battle they are fighting is not with you, its with themselves.

20.   Start by doing 1 push up.  Start by drinking  1 cup of water.  Start by paying toward 1 debt.  Start by reading 1 page.  Start by making 1 sale.  Start by deleting 1 old contact.  Start by walking 1 lap.  Start by attending 1 event.  Start by writing 1 paragraph.  Start today,  Repeat tomorrow.

21.   How to Win a Life:

Step 1.  Let people do What they need to do to make them happy.  Mind your own business and do what you need to do to make you happy.  

The End.

22.   Never stop believing in your dreams...Have courage to live the life YOU want.  Work hard, accept the challenges and build YOUR castle...one by one...

23.   A negative mind will never give you a positive life.

24.  Friendship is the sweetest form of love.  So when I say I'll be your friend 'till the end, its as good as saying I'll keep you in my heart until its very last beat.

25.   "Learn to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want."                          Jim Roan

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma THANK YOU for this wonderful collection! I enjoyed reading these quotes so much, I savored each of them multiple times. Several even brought joyful tears to my eyes.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖