Esteemed Contributor

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES

[ Edited ]

1.   Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.            Desmond TuTu                       

2.   Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.  The important thing is not to stop questioning.                              Albert Einstein

3.   Listen to the mustn'ts child.  Listen to the don'ts child.  Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles and the won'ts.  Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me...Anything can happen, child.  Anything can be.                                             Shel Silverstein

4.   There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.                              J.R.R. Token

5.   It's always something, to know you've done the most you could.  But don't leave off hoping, or it's of no use doing anything.  Hope, keep hoping to the last!

Charles Dickens

6.   When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.  When we strive to become better than was are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paul Coelho

7.   You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.  I hope someday you'll join me.  And the world will live as one.                                         John Lennon

8.   Hope is the last thing ever lost.     Italian Proverb

9.   But I know, somehow, that only when it is dark enough, can you see the stars.   Martin Luther King Jr.

10.   It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out.  Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.                               Anne Frank

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam