Trusted Contributor

Re: IN SEARCH OF GOOD GIFT IDEAS FOR 6-YEAR-OLD LITTLE GIRL

@Cakers3  Thank you so, so much for taking the time to send me such a detailed and very informative response to my question.  I appreciate it very much!

Respected Contributor

I would go with craft or art supplies or else a Lego or other creative building set.  It has been my experience as a teacher that almost all kids (boys and girls) like these and they would be a safe choice if you are unsure what the child might like.   

Honored Contributor

My Granddaughter is 7.  Two years ago at 5 I got her a lavendar vanity table with chair.  Last year I got her a phone for texting only to the family members.  This year at 7 she is starting to be more grown up and wants Nike's and clothing so I bought both.

co2CREA Hard Travel Case Replacement for VTech KidiBuzz G2 / 3 Kids’ Electronics Smart Device KidiConnect (Black Case + In...

She loves this phone and it is great getting text messages from her.

Matilda 2 Piece Vanity Set with Mirror Viv + Rae Color: Lavender

The amount of makeup she could get on her face Christmas morning was unbelieveable and scary.

image.png

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@12andcounting 

Please don't make more of it than it was.  On message boards, we all have to take the messages at face value ... as we see them.  The wording just seemed a bit odd to me, so I asked.   Sorry if it offended you.

Respected Contributor

@12andcounting 

Many friends, kids/grandkids loved a purse or small tote.  Fill it with coloring books, markers, stickers, a book, bubble bath or bath bombs, lip balm, hair ribbons, etc.  My friend’s daughter, loved it, she loved feeling grown up with “her” purse/tote.   She had more fun seeing what else was inside, too.

Lots of other good suggestions here, too.  Sorry you got some snarky answers.  Hmmm, ‘‘tis the season”.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here are my suggestions:

1) Music Box

2) Barrettes

3) Silver compact mirror

4) Cup with her name inscribed on it.

I hope this helps.