Trusted Contributor

Re: IN SEARCH OF GOOD GIFT IDEAS FOR 6-YEAR-OLD LITTLE GIRL

@on the bay  Thank you so much!!

Honored Contributor

@12andcounting wrote:

I am in need of some suggestions for really good Christmas gifts that a 6-year-old little girl would enjoy.  I don't feel like I get good ideas just randomly looking online.  Seems this forum is a better place to get really good information.

Thanks in advance for any help!

@12andcounting 

Not to put too fine a point on it, but was there something relevant about her size or why you called her a six year old "little" girl?   All six year old girls are little ... usually.  

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@12andcounting wrote:

I am in need of some suggestions for really good Christmas gifts that a 6-year-old little girl would enjoy.  I don't feel like I get good ideas just randomly looking online.  Seems this forum is a better place to get really good information.

Thanks in advance for any help!

@12andcounting QVC is carrying an adorable line of puses and backpacks for little girls called OMG Accessories. Really cute. 

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@12andcounting , One thing you can be sure and get here is judgement. 

@QVCkitty1 

LOL ...  and ...   occasionally ... extremely poor reading comprehension!   Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@12andcounting 

You're getting a lot of good suggestions here, but whatever you select, I hope it's NOT a doll.  Young girls need to expand their thinking with many possibilities for the future  ...  and that's all I'll say, but I think you know what I mean.

Trusted Contributor

At that age they normally have several TV cartoon  shows that they love. So anything from one of her favorite shows is usually a hit! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

8C8610D0-1838-46A7-B193-95EA00C488B0.jpegLine of adorable purses, backpacks, masks and little girl accessiries available right here a QVC. Called OMG Accessories. Many choices within the line. Look online to see other choices besides what QVC sells. Also sold at many other places. @12andcounting 

Honored Contributor

@12andcounting 

Lakeshore Learning

Fat Brain

Two good sources.

If you do decide to go with books, go to the Scholastic website.  You will find books that are age-appropriate for reading on her own (or with assistance).

I would stay away from dolls.

Jewelry boxes, imo, are personal and usually come with a piece of jewelry with a sentimental theme-such as from parents or grandparents.

Also if you do buy a craft kit, be sure it isn't the messiest such as loaded with glitter.

If you are looking for quality puzzles, go with Ravensburger brand.

Just think outside of the box-the most typical of gifts are most likely already in her stash of toys.

Good luck.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@12andcounting 

Not to put too fine a point on it, but was there something relevant about her size or why you called her a six year old "little" girl?   All six year old girls are little ... usually.  

@Tinkrbl44 I am just seeing your response today.  I have to say, I honestly can't believe you even took the time out of your day to type this response.