Honored Contributor

IMAC vs. IPAD on these boards

I think I finally figured out these new boards and from now on I'll be looking at them on my desktop vs. the IPAD> Its alot easier to navigate and I can see all the options that others were talking about!  

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

Re: IMAC vs. IPAD on these boards

I love reading and posting on my iPad from the comfort of my couch, but a lot of features sure are missing. I'm spending more time on my Mac also.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
I don't intend to drag out my computer in order to adapt to this antiquated format. I'll cut back or quit the forums first.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't drag mine out its right in my den and while I skype with my GD in the evening I check it out.
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:
I love reading and posting on my iPad from the comfort of my couch, but a lot of features sure are missing. I'm spending more time on my Mac also.

There is a difference! I am home now on my MacBook and and I can see the whole toolbar when I reply- I can quote and insert photos...it does not show up whem I use my IPAd Mini...

Honored Contributor

Unofficially the IMac laptop belongs to my husband but I have it now.  It is quite a difference.

I'm most annoyed by not being able to quote on the ipad.

While using the ipad I'm curious if anyone else has trouble when replying to a topic.  The screen keeps taking me to the "report a post" box.  Aggravating Cat Frustrated 

Frequent Contributor

I am using my iphone which was never very well accommodated on the forums, but now it's abysmal. I never want to pull out my MacBook anymore. But the new Q and my iphone are practically mutually exclusive post-revamp. Pages reload reload and reload. And it's like scrolling with the brakes on. It takes forever. I feel like I've had a workout just trying to read a few threads LOL.
Contributor

I agree the mobile format for these boards needs a ton of work. I wish they would add a way to access the boards from their mobile app, it may be a little more basic but that would be fine if it was easy to navigate. 

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Unofficially the IMac laptop belongs to my husband but I have it now.  It is quite a difference.

While using the ipad I'm curious if anyone else has trouble when replying to a topic.  The screen keeps taking me to the "report a post" box.  Aggravating Cat Frustrated 

YES! I thought I was just clumsy! LoL!

Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@tansy wrote:

YES! I thought I was just clumsy! LoL!

Good!  I'm so glad I asked.  I get frustrated with it.