Honored Contributor

Re: IHOP Announces Name Change to 'IHOB'

They are getting a lot of media attention for the name change.....free advertising.  

Honored Contributor

Is it OK if I don’t care which alphabet letter it is? I’m too old to switch......

Super Contributor

When I even just think "IHOB", my head feels stuffed up. Like when you can't breathe through your nose. I just won't think about the place anymore Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

One more day of waiting..............the suspense is overwhelming.  LOL

Image result for suspense gif

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

If I want really good pancakes, I will go to Cracker Barrel...IHOP is the last place I go for pancakes; guess this big reveal at least gets people to mention them.....they are very old school now and maybe this is their attempt to be more "with it".
Trusted Contributor

If the name change is The International House of Burgers, that's a huge challenge they've given themselves. 

I think we've all tried every type of burger ever thought of inside some chef's head.  But, one never knows, maybe Ihob has new recipes for their burgers????

Like maybe all grass fed beef and some decent tasting non meat burgers.  I'm in...but only if they have avocado as well as Swiss cheese too and all veggies have to be organic. 

Respected Contributor

I don't think we have this restaurant around here anymore.  When I was a child, we'd go there on special occasions.  It was a treat, but too much food for a kid. Same with Friendly's.

Honored Contributor

I had already suggested the new name might be for biscuits, since that is a food trend right now in many restaurants....doubt it would be enough to save the brand, though.
Respected Contributor

IHOB is an unappealing name, especially for a restaurant. 

Honored Contributor

I have had no luck in trying to be excited or even curious about the new name.....don't eat there...don't care.....