Honored Contributor

Re: IF YOUR FORUM PAGE IS BOUNCING....

@shoekitty wrote:

I have had some health issues that requires me to stay in quite a bit the last few months.  I am on the internet a lot.  I visit dozens and dozens of sites, as well as information sites.  I have never had this problem anywhere else, never.  Only here.

Never, only here. It's them, not us. Why should have to do anything? They started it when they messed with our board-let them fix it.

Frequent Contributor

This board is the pits!

Honored Contributor

I'm very sorry that the issue is not correcting itself for all those affected.  I'm motion sensitive so I'd have to leave....  (I can't play video games like car racing or skiing because of this).  So many are not having issues that it might be because the user does not have the technology installed to support the new Q software.

I feel lucky as well, because I also use Chrome and have had no issues at all with my PC, nor have I had any issues with my Apple iPad nor my iPhone (6+)... and I use all of them all the time.

I don't know what to say from here except I sincerely hope that everyone who is having problems with bouncing is able to fix it.... and if Q's at fault, that they do something to fix it....  good luck.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I use Chrome on my laptop which is fine but if I use my iPAD when using Safari, it bounces like crazy. I tried using Chrome on my iPAD and it bounces sometimes. 

Esteemed Contributor

This is a total shot in the dark, but you never know...

I'm not experiencing bouncing boards, but I have experienced bouncing when I use the click here measurement feature...I can see the top portion fine and it's not bouncing, but when I scroll down to see measurements for med or lrg, it won't let me...I cannot scroll down to see those last few lines UNLESS I maximize my screen.  Maximize screen = no more bouncing.  Go figure. 

Who knows but that maximizing your screen might stop bouncing on the boards.

FWIW.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~