Esteemed Contributor

Re: IF YOU WANT TO WIN A PALLACINO WATCH

Bleah

Respected Contributor

@JwlryLVR65 wrote:

Palloncino is the Italian name for balloon. LR's watch is "inspired" by the Cartier Ballon Bleu watch. The real Ballon watches cost between $5k up to $175k depending on the size, workmanship, special features, precious metals and diamonds used. 

@JwlryLVR65 ...that's it, the Cartier watch.  

Honored Contributor

I hope JONNYSBRO wins.

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I hope JONNYSBRO wins.

@deepwaterdotter ....LOL!  

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I hope JONNYSBRO wins.

@deepwaterdotter.  It would serve her right.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I understand the  watch is part of a give away,   Yet who would want this?  Watches are a thing of the past with the exception of Apple or fitness trackers.   The watch is so dated.  

A lot of her items seem a bit dated IMO.   The boutique style tops, the  maternity style  has moved on.   Even pregnant women don't wear the billowy tent tops. 

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I hope JONNYSBRO wins.

And shares the prize with JasoninBoston.

Honored Contributor

@Sadie45 wrote:

I understand the  watch is part of a give away,   Yet who would want this?  Watches are a thing of the past with the exception of Apple or fitness trackers.   The watch is so dated.  

A lot of her items seem a bit dated IMO.   The boutique style tops, the  maternity style  has moved on.   Even pregnant women don't wear the billowy tent tops. 

@Sadie45  I love watches. I have a number of them some fancy from the nineteen forties. I can just look at my wrist for the time or I can search thru the house for my phone and dig thru my purse for it if I'm out. Much faster looking on my wrist.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sadie45 wrote:

@Sadie45  I love watches. I have a number of them some fancy from the nineteen forties. I can just look at my wrist for the time or I can search thru the house for my phone and dig thru my purse for it if I'm out. Much faster looking on my wrist.

@Sadie45   I love watches, too.  I don't want to have to look at my phone whenever I want to know what time it is.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ @NickNack ....ME TOO, I love watches.  I wear one all the time and don't like to hunt around for my phone when all I have to do is look to my left on my wrist and find out the time!