Respected Contributor

IF YOU WANT TO WIN A PALLACINO WATCH

[ Edited ]

Go to Lisa Robertson facebook page and just post on it under the video that shows the watch. She is picking someone at random.  Hurry and post.  It started about 30 minutes ago.  Good luck.  It's a beautiful watch.

Regular Contributor

Re: IF YOU WANT TO WIN A PALLACINO WATCH

No thanks. Don't wear watches, prefer the iPhone.

Esteemed Contributor

Other than this, no comment.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

She looks so cute!    I didn't know what a Pallacino was so I had to look.  I don't wear watches, either.

I remember back in the day, when I still worked, when I got home - the watch came off and the bra came off.  Ahhhhhhh!   Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

$199 is a lot to pay for a no name "LR" plated watch with cz's.  I don't know why anyone would pay that for a watch with her name on it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is referencing a previously deleted thread.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

$199 is a lot to pay for a no name "LR" plated watch with cz's.  I don't know why anyone would pay that for a watch with her name on it.

@NickNack ....I would never pay that much for one.  But, if someone wins it for free, that is nice.  

I am sure she is doing this to get more customers to her facebook and buy her products.  They haven't been selling well lately and I would think she would have had some clearance sales going on with everyone doing black Friday sales.

Honored Contributor

Never heard of a brand called "PALLACINO".  Must be a nothing brand.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Never heard of a brand called "PALLACINO".  Must be a nothing brand.

@Kachina624 ....If I am not mistaken, I think that is the name Lisa gave it and it's supposed to be a knockoff of the gucci watch.

I see where she is offering items tomorrow (just got the email) and she is not even reducing her prices.  All the other on-line sites and brick & mortar stores have mark-downs and I don't understand why she doesn't.  She must know she has to be competive with others, but she isn't.  That's probably why she isn't selling anything hardly.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Palloncino is the Italian name for balloon. LR's watch is "inspired" by the Cartier Ballon Bleu watch. The real Ballon watches cost between $5k up to $175k depending on the size, workmanship, special features, precious metals and diamonds used.