Respected Contributor

Re: IF YOU WANT TO WIN A PALLACINO WATCH

I don't know what to make of this:  Just read over on her facebook page, the "community" part where some of the posters post things and one of the tribe members asked Lisa if she was going to offer "Black Friday" sales.

LISA'S REPLY:  "I know alot of businesses gear their entire year to present things "on sale" for Black Friday.  I understand that, but we don't.  We don't mark things up enough in the first place that we could put things on sale and still make enough to stay in business.  We charge as little as possible all the time and bring things we hope you will love on Black Friday".

Now I don't think this is true, and it doesn't make sense what she says, because she offers all kinds of sales during the year and puts her items that don't sell on 1/2 price.  I like Lisa, but I don't undestand why she said what she did to this tribe member.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know that I said that I wasn't going to comment, and I am going to break that.

My bad.

But her response to the "tribe member" sounded downright snotty and  snobby.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819 .....you made me laugh.  You can change your mind anytime you want and wherever you want to comment, fine by all of us.

I just don't understand why Lisa would say what she did in not offering "Black Friday" sales, because she does mark her items down to 50% several times a year.  In fact, I think she offered "Black Friday" sales last year and all through the following "Cyber Monday".  She, in my opinion, didn't speak the truth to that poster.

Respected Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

@Anonymous032819 .....you made me laugh.  You can change your mind anytime you want and wherever you want to comment, fine by all of us.

I just don't understand why Lisa would say what she did in not offering "Black Friday" sales, because she does mark her items down to 50% several times a year.  In fact, I think she offered "Black Friday" sales last year and all through the following "Cyber Monday".  She, in my opinion, didn't speak the truth to that poster.

A salesperson not telling the truth?? Shocking!😉

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I love clocks and watches and have my share of oversized ladies watches.... but the one on giveaway is H-U-G-E!  Are we sure that's a ladies watch?  I appreciate LR's kindness in offering it as a give away but it's a huge watch.  I hope whomever gets it loves it..... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

No thanks

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I hope JONNYSBRO wins.

Oh @deepwaterdotter  Image result for spit out water gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee