Honored Contributor

Re: IF YOU WANT TO WIN A PALLACINO WATCH

Bleah

Respected Contributor

@newagain888888 wrote:

Palloncino is the Italian name for balloon. LR's watch is "inspired" by the Cartier Ballon Bleu watch. The real Ballon watches cost between $5k up to $175k depending on the size, workmanship, special features, precious metals and diamonds used. 

@newagain888888 ...that's it, the Cartier watch.  

Honored Contributor

I hope JONNYSBRO wins.

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I hope JONNYSBRO wins.

@deepwaterdotter ....LOL!  

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I hope JONNYSBRO wins.

@deepwaterdotter.  It would serve her right.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I understand the  watch is part of a give away,   Yet who would want this?  Watches are a thing of the past with the exception of Apple or fitness trackers.   The watch is so dated.  

A lot of her items seem a bit dated IMO.   The boutique style tops, the  maternity style  has moved on.   Even pregnant women don't wear the billowy tent tops. 

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I hope JONNYSBRO wins.

And shares the prize with JasoninBoston.

Honored Contributor

@Sadie45 wrote:

I understand the  watch is part of a give away,   Yet who would want this?  Watches are a thing of the past with the exception of Apple or fitness trackers.   The watch is so dated.  

A lot of her items seem a bit dated IMO.   The boutique style tops, the  maternity style  has moved on.   Even pregnant women don't wear the billowy tent tops. 

@Sadie45  I love watches. I have a number of them some fancy from the nineteen forties. I can just look at my wrist for the time or I can search thru the house for my phone and dig thru my purse for it if I'm out. Much faster looking on my wrist.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sadie45 wrote:

@Sadie45  I love watches. I have a number of them some fancy from the nineteen forties. I can just look at my wrist for the time or I can search thru the house for my phone and dig thru my purse for it if I'm out. Much faster looking on my wrist.

@Sadie45   I love watches, too.  I don't want to have to look at my phone whenever I want to know what time it is.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ @NickNack ....ME TOO, I love watches.  I wear one all the time and don't like to hunt around for my phone when all I have to do is look to my left on my wrist and find out the time!