Esteemed Contributor

IF USING EASY PAY AND A CASH BACK SITE,

do you only get the rebate on the first payment?

Just how does that work?

Also, has anyone used the option on TopCash to have their money deposited into a checking account?  I don't want an E card.

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: IF USING EASY PAY AND A CASH BACK SITE,

@tends2dogs wrote:

do you only get the rebate on the first payment?

Just how does that work?

Also, has anyone used the option on TopCash to have their money deposited into a checking account?  I don't want an E card.

TIA

@tends2dogs 

I think it's number of weeks, whether you use easy pay or not.   Example:  HSN pays out after ten weeks.  

I always have my TopCashBack rebates sent to my Paypal account, and then send it to wherever I want from Paypal. 

Not that I don't trust TCB, just try to limit the number of places that have my financial info.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My TCB money is used to get amazon gift card since they top it off. My Be Frugal I have mailed to me in a check, same for Mr Rebates and Extrabux. RetailMeNot I have put into Paypal. Rakuten mails me a check every 3 months, I cant answer about using Easy Pay, or any kind of Flex Pays never use it. Always pay in full or I dont buy. 

Valued Contributor

I don't know how other rebate services work but I use Tada (dumb name but used to be Shop at Home). 

They base the rebate on the full price of the item only, not the indivdual easy pay payments. The easy pay payments include tax and shipping and I think you only get a rebate on the product itself. It may be different for other services but this his how mine works.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

My TCB money is used to get amazon gift card since they top it off. My Be Frugal I have mailed to me in a check, same for Mr Rebates and Extrabux. RetailMeNot I have put into Paypal. Rakuten mails me a check every 3 months, I cant answer about using Easy Pay, or any kind of Flex Pays never use it. Always pay in full or I dont buy. 

@Shelbelle  Is it a physical gift card or an E card?  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

TCB pays out in many different gift cards, I like it because thry top it off , amazon is topped off by 2%, some are more than that. E gift cards only. It goes right into my amazon account. 

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs I got an E-gift card from TopCashBack in my Amazon account.  Amazon will try to immediately put it against your next order from them unless you turn it off.  I sometimes like to save things like that for something special.  I switch back and forth between Amazon and Paypal.  I recently had it sent to Paypal which I can now use to buy plants.  

I thought the sites only gave cash back for the 1st payment of an EZ pay order, but I'm not sure.  Like someone else said, I never use EZ pay.  I believe it only works for the first shipment of an auto ahip.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've made a couple of purchases from TCB with Easy Pay and they take the full amount for the rebate.

@Tinkrbl44 My purchases show 17 weeks to be payable from HSN purchases (although that says estimated and they seem to have paid earlier).  You get them after 10 weeks?

Honored Contributor

I always have a gift card balance in my amazon acct. and yes when I checkout it automatically defaults to using that as payment, but if I prefer to use my CC I just hit change payment and it will switch to my CC, so just be careful to read your invoice carefully before clicking place order.  

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs. The rebate is on the total cost of the item not a payment.  I use nothing but Mr Rebates and request they deposit my rebate in my PayPal account.  I could also have them send me a check.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment