Esteemed Contributor

I received many birthday wishes which warmed my heart and meant more to me than you can imagine.  If I missed giving a heart or a thank you to anyone, please accept my apologies for the oversight.   

To all the posters who will have a birthday on any day of any month for the rest of this year I wish each and everyone of you a "VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY."   

And along with that,  I hope and pray we can slowly and surely begin to get our lives back and stay healthy.  We are a team and so lucky to have one another during a very frightening and stressful time.  Stay safe and love one another.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  You are so sweet!  💕 Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!  And, thank you for the "funnies" - it's good to laugh! Have a great day! 🙋🏼‍♀️

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

Hope your day was as special as you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Super Contributor

Oh no, I missed wishing you HAPPY BIRTHDAY so I'm doing it now!

I enjoy reading your posts, and have passed many "funnies" along to family and friends! Woman LOL

belated.jpg