Honored Contributor

About your appearance.  Environment if a big factor on how you look.  Identical twins or more are not really identical.  The babies have to fight each other for nutrition.  So one twin will be taller then the others.  One twin will have a thinner face.  Even the hair color will be different. You can also have identical twins that look more like full sibling though they share the same DNA with each other.  Again the environment was a factor.  Another factor is epigenetic.  That means their looks change as they age.  Mirror twins are  those that are right handed, while the other is left handed.  

Honored Contributor

Re: IDENTICAL QUADRUPLETS

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

Do quads or even twins have identical fingerprints?  I'm thinking of horrible mixups.  

Twins have different fingerprints but the same DNA. Good murder mystery topic, lol. My twin GDs have taught me a lot.

Respected Contributor

@Marp wrote:

<<   snip  >>

@Kachina624, can you just imagine feeding four teen boys three meals a day?

Question:  What does your mom do all day?

Answer:     She cooks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Marp  @Kachina624  @Oznell 

Can you imagine the cont'd food supply, they'd always have to keep in the Fridge?   esp when these 4 quad boys hit teenage-hood, all at the same time?? 

I grew up with merely 2 teen brothers, a few yrs apart, & they were veritable "constant eating machines!"  Neither would even wait to heat the food!  I dont think they even chewed!  They 5uck3d up the food as if they were like "Food Vacuum Machines!"    yet - BOTH were skinny as rails! 

I cant imagine FOUR such same Quad teen boys!

WHEW! 

The family's going to need numerous refrigerators!

And, they're going to need Yearly Gift Memberships to Costco, Sam's Club *&* BJ's!

Good Luck, Mom, Dad, & Boys!  (& all family members!)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IDENTICAL QUADRUPLETS

[ Edited ]

I went to H.S. with two sets of identical Twins. I do not know how they were when they were younger but it was not hard to tell them apart. Little things, like personalities, a face can be a little fuller or thinner. It was easy. 

I can't imagine having four boys. They will eat the parents out all food when they get older. LOL!!