Super Contributor

I'm disappointed in the new large and small ink roller set.  I thought I was getting a large ink width.  Both rollers are the same original width, not larger.  I feel duped.  

Super Contributor

I don't buy them. I hold paperwork that might reveal my identity under running watre until it is throroughly wet. Then I tear it,wad it up, and throw it away. Makes it impossible to piece together.

Super Contributor

Good idea!  Never thought of that.  Thanks. 

Respected Contributor

We have a small crosscut shredder.  I just shred it all.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I love the idea of those rollers, ordered them in the past and did not like them at all!  I could read everything through it!  Not sure how or why it works for other people, but I couldn't make it be a good idea for me.  I think the shredders are great.  and I also use the water idea or mix those papers with the wetter garbage (cat food, etc.)  

Respected Contributor

My shredder and a simple black Sharpie works for me!

Respected Contributor

Our community library used to have shredding days.  Large shredding company came, you watched your items being shredded in a large truck.  Usually a limit of a few boxes.  Didn’t see it since Covid.  It used to be free.   Not sure, but I think these companies will come to your home for a fee. 

Esteemed Contributor

Or Goo Gone will smear it 👍🏾

Respected Contributor

@Infinite Mom 47We have 3 security measures:

1.  We have a good quality "small office" shredder (Fellowes) that we use for our shreddable items.

2.  We use a largest size black marker on medicine bottles and other items that can't be shredded.

3.  Once a year we have a dump of the previous year's bank statements, Rx invoices, etc; too much for our home shredder.  We make an appointment to meet a commercial shredding company when it's working at a bank or hospital, etc. in our area.  We bring them a box of stuff, they charge us $25 for the box and we're done with it.

Honored Contributor

Re: ID ink roller

[ Edited ]

Shred. 

I know I'll get kicked for this but don't waste water soaking your paper please.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh