Trusted Contributor

Re: ICU nurse - are there any theories?

@lgfan wrote:

@arrabella "I can't figure that out too!  In all my years working in ICU/CCU, we only had 2 instances of nurses stealing Morphine. One was a male that I went to school with and another was sticking it in her sock.  Don't know how the thought they would get away with it forever as we did a narcotic count b/4 and after every shift."

I once saw a Phil Donahue show about nurses who were addicted to morphine.  They said they would water down the morphine they gave their patients.  That is how they got their morphine without people noticing.

They usually get caught when the patients complain that they don't get the pain relief that they are used to, when certain nurses take care of them.

Respected Contributor

I just wonder why she was driving after so many wreckless driving charges. 

Respected Contributor

I just was reading an article on the Fox11 Los Angeles News website that she just got her CA nursing license on March 11th, 2022:

"According to the state board, Linton received her California nursing license on March 11, 2022 via the endorsement process."

What does "via the endorsement process" mean?

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I just was reading an article on the Fox11 Los Angeles News website that she just got her CA nursing license on March 11th, 2022:

"According to the state board, Linton received her California nursing license on March 11, 2022 via the endorsement process."

What does "via the endorsement process" mean?

It means she already had her license in another state and she applied and got a valid license for California. She was a travel nurse.