Honored Contributor

Re: I wish Beekman would offer...

I'd go to their official website and find out where I could buy their items in local stores.  Just to try one or two.  I love the Made in USA, and how they began their company. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

If you want to try sample sizes of bars of goat milk soap, I would recommend going to Goat Milk Stuff.  They are a family run business and have excellent soaps.  You can get all of their scents or scent free soaps in sample sizes.  These last for about a month and cost around $2.

Bless you @brandiwine. I've just been checking out their website. They have a problem skin pack with four half bars of soap: organic castille, purity, calendula, and tea tree for $15.00.  That's exactly the price range, I was looking for.  I didn't see the $2.00 sample sizes but will go back and check. I will definitely be placing an order with them.

Thanks so much again.

Trusted Contributor

Great idea!  I made the mistake of ordering two big sets, and I wasn't impressed with the line.  I do like the shampoo bars, but the soap, lotion, shower gel and lip balm didn't impress, and the Fresh Cream scent actually made me nauseous.  

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Respected Contributor

@ChazzyLady wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

If you want to try sample sizes of bars of goat milk soap, I would recommend going to Goat Milk Stuff.  They are a family run business and have excellent soaps.  You can get all of their scents or scent free soaps in sample sizes.  These last for about a month and cost around $2.

Bless you @brandiwine. I've just been checking out their website. They have a problem skin pack with four half bars of soap: organic castille, purity, calendula, and tea tree for $15.00.  That's exactly the price range, I was looking for.  I didn't see the $2.00 sample sizes but will go back and check. I will definitely be placing an order with them.

Thanks so much again.

You are welcome.  You'll be amazed at how fast you get your "stuff". 

Honored Contributor

@gonnab wrote:

Incidently "Nubian" is a very nice brand of goats milk products.  Comes in many scents, and is availabe at my local Whole Foods. 

I actually use several of the Nubian Heritage products, my favorite scents being Goats milk and chai, Coconut, Honey and black seed, and Indian hemp but I still think the Beekman's bars are better (i.e. more moisturizing and creamy) than the Nubian Heritage, at least for us they are. Still love their body lotions and body washes though.

Shea moisture products are similar to Nubian Heritage products and are wonderful too and similar price points. Their shea moisture olive and marula baby lotion is one of my favorites as is the coconut and hibiscus co-wash for hair.