Respected Contributor

Re: I wish Beekman would offer...

Beekman makes the smaller sizes that they provide their hotel clients with. Maybe suggest it over on Beekman's facebook page or through Evine.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

I would definitely buy a Try Me kit or a sampler. 

Honored Contributor

@ChazzyLady The bars are not scored, I use a butcher knife and make sure you cut it on a cutting board. Don't saw through the soap, push down on the soap with the knife like you are cutting through a big block of cheese.

Honored Contributor

Fantastic idea of a sampler box. 

Super Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@ChazzyLady The bars are not scored, I use a butcher knife and make sure you cut it on a cutting board. Don't saw through the soap, push down on the soap with the knife like you are cutting through a big block of cheese.

Oh thanks a bunch @blackhole99, really appreciate your help and guidance. LOL, I actually live right across the street from the hospital but that's as close I want to get unless I have to go in for tests!

Respected Contributor

If you want to try sample sizes of bars of goat milk soap, I would recommend going to Goat Milk Stuff.  They are a family run business and have excellent soaps.  You can get all of their scents or scent free soaps in sample sizes.  These last for about a month and cost around $2.

Super Contributor

@gonnab wrote:

Incidently "Nubian" is a very nice brand of goats milk products.  Comes in many scents, and is availabe at my local Whole Foods. 

Woohoo @gonnab, thank you, thank you, thank you! I just checked out their website and they also have a lot of interesting collections in addition to the goat's milk products. It's also great that their products can be found at a lot of different retailers. Best of all, I think their prices are quite reasonable; $4.99 for a bar of soap as opposed to $15.00 for one bar of Beekman's. Still intend to try Beekman's since they seem like great products and I love the story about how the company was founded and that all of their products are made in the USA.

Honored Contributor

Sample sizes would be nice or just smaller bars.  I'd love to try it but I don't want to commit to by buying pounds of the stuff.  What would I do with it if I didn't like it?

Trusted Contributor

I've not tried Beekman products either and was looking for a sampler and something lower priced to try. Lucked out with one costing just $28. It includes body lotion, soap, wipes, lip balm. Looking forward to trying it.
Trusted Contributor

I've seen samples, the hotel size bars, on Ebay.

People have been suggesting samplers since they first came to Evine.  You'd think by now they'd have one.