Trusted Contributor

Re: I went to Pier1 this week.

What unique glitter arrangements you made! They go nicely with your wood tone.  You have a tranquil looking, beautiful home @Leggett28 

Pier 1 was the place to get decor for your place when I was in college.  I have to admit it has been a while since I have been there.  World Market is much closer to our neighborhood,  Like @aroc3435, I miss the old Bombay stores.  I still have furniture I bought there years ago.

Thanks for sharing your decor.😍

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very nice!!! I love your eclectic, yet tasteful sense of design. It flows together nicely. You hit the Pier 1 mother lode.😁 Well done!!!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

I popped in to Pier 1 on Wednesday. Just bought a couple of smalls on clearance. Nothing Christmas, as there was little of that left. My local store accepts clearance furniture items from other stores, so there is often something to consider from there. I hope that means my store will stay, although it is located in a small strip mall which includes BB&B, which is doing even worse than Pier 1. 

I sometimes buy kitchen and home items at BB&B that I have seen on QVC. A lot less with a coupon- they had good coupons prior to the holidays, but it appears that did not help sales, or cut into their bottom line.

I find Pier 1 stores to be nice and have purchased some very nice items through the years. I would hate to see them go the way of the old Bombay & Co- a very similar B&M retailer. A woman ahead of me at checkout was returning a boatload of Christmas decor. Used and now returned? Many were ornaments.