Honored Contributor

PGfan - you said it was no big deal - I must say that I am not sure I could go out on a date if my situation were different.

You took a big leap. Letting a stranger into your space. That is a big deal. And I am thrilled that you gave it a try and it worked out well. Sometimes it helps to find things outside your comfort zone do work out.

Esteemed Contributor

That is so thrilling!  You have just opened the door to an entirely new set of possibilities and happiness.

Honored Contributor

That is so great what you did!  I didn't see your posting background here, but I see that this was indeed a really big deal.  Good for you, and I join those who feel that anyone who you choose to spend your time with is a very fortunate person.  You are so unique and funny and lovely.

I wish you only the best!!! (And I look forward to hearing about your future dates!)

Super Contributor

I am so excited you finally went out with him!

Honored Contributor

Good for you, it is a big deal to put yourself out there like that. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

woohoo.jpgContrats !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Not a big deal you say?  I'm sorry, but to me it's a wonderfu deal!  I loved the fact that you did this!  I haven't been following you, but it seems like you've been deciding to do it.

WOW!  Do you realize how awsome it is that you did this?

I couln't agree more.

Jamma 

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations.  I have not been following you, but am curious.  If you don't mind, approximately how old are you and how long since you dated or had a relationship.  I find myself in a place I never thought I'd be and I don't even know where or how to get started.  I can't seem to get out of this rut.  I've had terrible relationships and pretty much have settled on being by myself.  Most of my friends are married so can't do the "couples" things and the rest of my friends are only interested in finding a man which I find pathetic.  So as I said I'm just curious (not trying to get too personal) and happy that you enjoyed yourself - it gives me hope that I can maybe do the same at some point.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Pqfan I am so very happy for you.I hope there is more to come.Sounds like your life is becomming very exciting in 2017.Okay now you have to keep us updated so we can all enjoy it too.

Groaning at the pun!   

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan, I am sooooooooooo happy for you & glad you had such a wonderful time!!!!   Like someone said, "You go Girl"!!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee