Did u get a smooch goodnight?

Respected Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

Did u get a smooch goodnight?

A few lol Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: I went on a date!

[ Edited ]

Omgoodness!  I am so excited for you!  When I saw the title of the thread I had to find out if it was that guy you liked. I'm so glad that it is!  Can you tell us anything like how it happened and what changed your mind?  Is he pretty cool??

Good for you, you go girl and rock on with your bad self!

Respected Contributor

Re: I went on a date!

[ Edited ]

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

Omgoodness!  I am so excited for you!  When I saw the title of the thread I had to find out if it was that guy you liked. I'm so glad that it is!  Can you tell us anything like how it happened and what changed your mind?  Is he pretty cool??

Good for you, you go girl and rock on with your bad self!

I texted him and at first he was still pretty hurt because I wouldn't go before but I just talked to him and I just went for it!

I like him.

I needed a break from my "room mate situation" which is a soap opera in itself. 

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan I am so very happy for you.I hope there is more to come.Sounds like your life is becomming very exciting in 2017.Okay now you have to keep us updated so we can all enjoy it too.

Respected Contributor

i'm just thrilled for you and i hope you really like this guy.  i think some really special things can come of this!

Esteemed Contributor

Yay!! I'm so happy for you & proud that you took the plunge!! Will you be seeing him again? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan

Kidding!!!  I'm happy for you!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

@Pqfan  Yippie!!!  So proud of you!!!  I know you were worried, but it sounds like you had a nice time and he sounds like a good guy.  

Im so glad you did this!!! High five!!!

so... is he a good kisser? 

Esteemed Contributor

Yay!! I'm so happy for you & proud that you took the plunge!! Will you be seeing him again? 

Please remember, you're a valuable person with a lot to offer somebody.I hope this is the start of a new chapter for you!!. Please let us know how it works out.We're all routing for you!!